Weird Dash 9 issue. Can't drive or enter interior.

Davie_UCF

Here since 2001, Trainz!!
I've got a layout with a lot of AI trains and a lot of SP. But I just noticed something odd. Whenever I select a consist with a SP dash 9 theres no time up the top right and I can't press 1 to enter interior, it does nothing. Even when I have a consist that isn't AI controlled. Also the HUD that shows you all the driving information (such as brakes, speed, reverser) doesn't come up.

I've got a roundhouse full of SP, mostly Jointed Rail stuff. None have drivers. I can enter all of them by pressing 1.. Except the dash 9's.

Any idea's? Maybe a rule in my session conflicting? Something to do with a script they have that the others don't?

Session is using
Use System Time
Path Rule
Quickdrive rule
Schedule Library
Central Portal Control

I just tried it on Mojave and same result. No HUD at all, except the driver. Can't enter the cab, can't drive it. Put down an SD40 and that's fine.
AI drives the dash 9 fine. No errors showing in CM.

Thanks

It sounds like your session isnt assigning a driver to that particular consist. It happens ( it seems more after sp1 to me at least) for me as well so i just go to quickdrive and assign a driver.

Even if it has a driver I can't use it. The AI one on my route has a driver and is moving.. but I can't get in the cab view like I can other AI trains. Even when a train has no driver you can usually go into the interior view.

I'll try reinstalling and checking I have all the latest dependencies from JR.. if still happening i'll reinstall the loco

Reinstalling the dependencies fixed it.. Thats an odd one? So if anyone else has that problem then theres the solution!

Back