Screenshot of the Week: 16-Jul-2013 to 23-Jul-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

well guys no need of blaming that you wanna be a mod.all are just showing their intrest in this compitition and they want this back on track thats all no matter who is mod or who will deal.its upto higher authorites whom they select for this responsibility
as retroo is an experience guy so i hope he come back soon and start this competition on regular basis

Deano has pretty much summed up why this competition doesn't need to be run by a mod and I have outlined how this can be done. Where was anything said about me becoming a mod? It appears only you want to.

I will keep my "veteran" tag, thank you very much. :cool:

You mentioned seeing about getting permissions.

Submission closed. The voting is here.

Sorry for the long delay! I'll try to do better about getting these threads handled more consistently, but I have no problem if anyone wants to take over, though it's up to N3V to approve of it and transfer the moderator rights for the Competitions forum.

The moderator rights are only so that I can post these threads here in the Competitions forum (though they're also handy for stuff like fixing broken image code in submission posts and disabling the odd spam link that might get posted once in a great while). I'm not an actual forum moderator like Zec Murphy or JCitron are. I would change my user title to prevent confusion, but the user rights as currently configured don't allow me to do that (nor do they allow me to view or post comments on articles the forum home page...ouch).

Zachary.

Back