VicTrainz Registering

Falken442

Might I ask what is the standard timeframe for your account being activated on the VicTrainz forums because, I registered in May and my account still hasn't been activated. I realize if its just one person activating tha accounts why it takes so long but thats what I'm windering. How long is the activation time.

-Eno

I've had similar issues myself. I tried to register on their forums several times last year, and my account simply never got activated. In the end I just gave up........

Best of luck getting your account activated there. :)

Last edited:
Makes ya wonder why they bother starting a website at all these day's if it takes that long to get your account activated lol. I'm with you Danielches best just to not bother as they obviously do not want your business.
Cheers Mick.

Unfortunately, we get about 500 spam accounts per day, and I simply don't have the time to go through them myself to find the legitimate accounts (some spam accounts are very legitimate looking :( ).

I don't have access to the FTP for the forums, only the forum admin panel, so I'm limited on what I can do in terms of spam...

As per here, activation requests can be done via email to activate your account.

Falken422, I've just done a search for your account and none turn up. Either our other admin may have deleted your account (it's not 'obviously' rail related, so it is possible unfortunately), or your registration didn't actually submit. Please try registering again, and email me at zmurphy@zecrail(dot)com :)

Danielches; I have activated your account, and you should now be able to log in :)

Regards
Zec (S301) :)

Thanks Zec, I just logged on. :)

Hopefully in the long term you guys will be able to come up with an improved anti spam measure.

Unfortunately, we get about 500 spam accounts per day, and I simply don't have the time to go through them myself to find the legitimate accounts (some spam accounts are very legitimate looking :( ).

I don't have access to the FTP for the forums, only the forum admin panel, so I'm limited on what I can do in terms of spam...

As per here, activation requests can be done via email to activate your account.

Falken422, I've just done a search for your account and none turn up. Either our other admin may have deleted your account (it's not 'obviously' rail related, so it is possible unfortunately), or your registration didn't actually submit. Please try registering again, and email me at zmurphy@zecrail(dot)com :)

Danielches; I have activated your account, and you should now be able to log in :)

Regards
Zec (S301) :)

Didn't happen to see one called Enoreth, because thats mine.

-Eno

Back