Chicago 1940's WIP pics

See, when I click take me to the pre order page, it just freezes. And if my memory serves me correctly, the guy never finished it and never released it. Oh well. One can dream.

yes it was never finished or released, but if you go to the menu in the upper left you can still move around the page and see the renders. You'll never get past the pre-order disclaimer page though because it's been removed.

-Ben

Yo Jackson I see that you have been working on the Chicago route. Ummm It's been a few years since so I don't know if you dropped the route or not I hope not because I have da boys from ATSF High Desert GC on discord lurking at this thread I just wanted to know how it's going.

Nah I haven't. It's been a bit since I've worked on this route in particular, but it's not quite dead. I haven't published it since it's very unfinished, but at some point I do plan to release it.

Thanks for the compliments though!

No problem! however, I supspect those photos with the Erie FA and the LE&E Northern are from your Chicago route? :)<. Also question with the Fort Wayne how much of track have been completed may I ask. The NKP is screaming my name.

Back