A & SLT MP TS12 CAD V8.1 Session / Layout

Razor01

Trainz Veteran
Hello everyone, I've released Version 8.1 of the A and SLT MP TS12 CAD - Session & Layout.

I am hosting a session (will not be on all the time) and will see how long I can keep it running. Hopefully anything major is now fixed. If you find anything broken or not working properly, post it in this thread please.

Thanks to all who have helped with testing.

Razor01

Update: at the moment you can only download it from in-game - it does not show up on the download station for some reason :(

Last edited:
Hi kramman,

That is the HOG69 texture - it sometimes creates issues, sometimes doesn't and most people I've talked to have no idea why.

Try deleting it from content manager and re-downloading it - that worked for me.

Thanks,
Razor01

Not working for me, and there's no problem-identifying tooltip in the Download Helper.

EDIT: Even though hog69 was listed as "Location: Unknown", I was still able to delete it from Content Manager. Now I'm sure I can't get it. It's not even in backups (the faulty version is, though).

Last edited:
Hey Scottbe8,

I don't know what to do with this one. I'm not techie enough to know all the in's and out's of things, but that file was easy for me to delete & re-download.

Anyhow, has anyone been able to get the download done? I have a session up and running.

Razor01

Razor01 - While I am unable to play the session as multiplayer because of the modified asset problem I have enjoyed working with your sessions without the multiplayer rule. While testing the route with AI trains running from one end to the other I have come across three junctions with missing levers, one is at Obed station where the linked Obed Stn Xover W1 is missing a lever in the second part of the Xover, the other two are to the west of Port Jervis Ind Acc E at the Crossing where the siding track and the middle track both have short stubs of track attached to the main tracks creating a junction both without levers.

Now I am going to ask you a big favour but others might also find it useful. Would it be possible to put two priority markers at the entrances to the small Yard at Powell set to 3 to prevent AI trains using it as a "short cut" for trains running in either direction. I have done this on all the versions of your routes/sessions so far but if you could possibly do it on your working copy for new routes/sessions this would eliminate the need for me to add them each time a new route/session comes out.

I hope my points relating to the junctions is useful and that my request for priority markers can be accommodated.

Thanks again for an excellent route and session.

Hi dnevans8,

I will add the priority markers - I noticed the same problem but wasn't sure how to fix it.

I'll also fix the jct levers on the next update.

Thanks for the input!

Razor01

Razor01 - Thank you for adopting my suggestion, I have always found this a useful way to stop AI trains taking short cuts through yards and if a train needs to go to the yard a command to go to an industry or trackmark in the yard means the AI ignores the priority status.

I look forward to downloading the update in the future.

Locos on the route layer.

Razor01 - While changing the drivers in some of the locos I found that the following pair of gp38's are on the route layer, how they ended up there I do not know since there is no track on the route layer.

They are:

gp38-2_fec_511_1 and

gp38-2_fec_511_2.

When you do the next update would you please move these to the session layer?

Thanks.

Back