East Coast Railroads

AMTRAKwannabe

Norfolk & Western Lives
This is a thread for any and all railroads that thrive on the east coast (USA), Examples include but are not limited to CSX, NS, NPBL, VRE, Amtrak, C&O, N&W, Southern, SCL, ACL, SAL, Virginian, FEC, S&A, NYC, NH, MN, MARC, NJT, Erie, and RF&P (Fictional routes too!).

I'll get this thread started up with a few screenies...
9231376427_de1745e472_c.jpg

Last edited:
Now that you've bumped it, I guess it isn't, huh.

Anyway, it is of my opinion that we don't need more of such "[insert noun] Shots" threads to clutter up the forum. They can all go into the USA Pics thread, which serves its purpose well enough.

The screenshot forum exists for screenshots, but you don't need an individual thread for every single geographic region and time frame. Unless it's a long term project, e.g. your route, models, or reskins, that would spam up the other threads with updates then stick to the threads that have been around for years. As much as I like Appalachian coal roads from the late 1960s to early 1980s they don't warrant their own thread. Finally, this applies to a lot of folks, stop starting screenshot threads when you have no screenshots to post. Seriously, just wait the hour to actually take the shots before posting some drivel like "screenshots coming soon".

Back