Surprise, surprise

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
How about that. It took eight years before I finally had a birthday go by and nobody mentioned it. Neener, neener - it was yesterday.

Bill

I did, actually, Craig. My wife is down in Texas visiting with our daughter so I just went to my favorite chili place (Skyline) for lunch. Last evening, a friend of my granddaughter brought me cupcakes. Big, gooey chocolate ones. They were snarfed up rapidly I'm sorry to say.

Next month is the biggie though: My 50th wedding anniversary.

Bill

Chocolate cupcakes :udrool: luv Chocolate :udrool:, 50th Anniversary now that is something to celebrate.

Craig
:):):)

We did celebrate a bit earlier this year by going on a 14-day Caribbean cruise (our 5th cruise) back in January. August is NOT a good time to be down there. Dunno what we will actually do on the day though.

Bill

yeah, due to weather, taking an opportunity when you can is best even if it's not the right time. I can image your family may have something to say about the celebrations, stock up on some drinks then you and your wife sit in the corner watching all the fun go by.

Craig
:):):)

Happy belated birthday, Bill.

I tend to miss birthdays including my own sometimes.

John

Thanks, guys. They just don't seem as important as they once used to. Just another day in the life. Usually it is Euphod that makes the post. I wonder where Ed's gotten off to.

Bill

I've been wondering that for the last 2 or 3 months (even to the point of making a comment when I made my 15,000th post).

Shane

Back