UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer

hey guys i was just wondering if i have downloaded the correct items to play in the UMR 2014 route...i have V 2.0 session and V1.1 route are these correct or is there anything else i need

many thanks

MATRIX

Well that did not go to good. For some reason the route came up with a lot of track missing. New upload done, lets hope this one is ok.

I know you don't know why this happen because it's happen to me.
But maybe N3V can tell us why this is happening only after we upload them to the download station?????
As we try to do good work it look like to other people that we don't know what we are doing.

Well that did not go to good. For some reason the route came up with a lot of track missing. New upload done, lets hope this one is ok.

Carl,

It looks like you may have edited track in the session layer. So now you have track hooked together which is in the route layer and session layer. I'm no expert but this could be part of the problem with weird track connections and missing track.

Rick

c509b0a9d54497fe475ffde18a8902c8.jpg

... Yeah, what's up with this?

I agree with Trackman on the cause of this one. I.m pretty sure it is a Layers problem rather than an Upload Issue. Something similar happened to me when I made some track alterations in Sessions instead of Routes. I also had the same problem in Montana Rail Link although on that occasion I thought I did make the changes in Routes so the track could have been on an altogether different layer. Meanwhile we must wait for the new,new version to appear.

If you look at 2.1 you will see the problem again in Selkirk. Edit the route and the track is there, look in the session and it is missing.

Whoo-ee!! Just downloaded the v4.0 Route and Session. Got TS12 fired up on my new HDD and I'm rearing to go this weekend. Auran servers, brace yourselves.

That said, what's the changelog since 2.1?

Just minor fixes. Was on for about three hours. Wish the route which is great was 1/4 the size.

Just minor fixes. Was on for about three hours. Wish the route which is great was 1/4 the size.

But reducing the size will reduce its charm. The UMR is designed to be the largest route in Trainz, and as we plow forward it can only get larger.

I think the constituent routes are still on the DLS, those being the Gladston/Halden RR, the Ogden/Oakwood RR and the Indiana Western RR (I think that one's yours?).

But reducing the size will reduce its charm. The UMR is designed to be the largest route in Trainz, and as we plow forward it can only get larger.

I think the constituent routes are still on the DLS, those being the Gladston/Halden RR, the Ogden/Oakwood RR and the Indiana Western RR (I think that one's yours?).

There's also the DesertMountainPlains by James Flanders and the NorthAmericanGrainShortline by Andrew Cochrane. The IW, just to clarify, was from George Fisher.

I can't thank these folks enough for allowing me to update and modify these routes to allow them to "fit in" to my route. Thanks again to all!!

I havent finished downloading the route & session yet but I have a question: how many steam engines are there in the session? (I love steam so that's why I asked.) :)

Back