UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer

I've been downloading version 4.1 of the session for this route, and there's one piece of content - "sw7" - which CM says requires paint shed in order for me to get. Is it possible to still play this without that content?

I've been downloading version 4.1 of the session for this route, and there's one piece of content - "sw7" - which CM says requires paint shed in order for me to get. Is it possible to still play this without that content?
Yes.
You do need all the dependencies, you do not need Paint Shed.

There is a known issue with certain DLS content (and yes, I've come across this issue) that causes certain assets to turn red in the Download Helper list with the error requiring Paintshed. I managed to get round the error by using the FTP download method, but this will not work for Multiplayer.

Shane

Alright, thanks guys. I just noticed that the seemingly official server for this map now reads 5.0, I'm guessing a new version was released?

EDIT: Ah, yeah, looks like it was just released today.

EDIT2: I take it a new version of the route is being uploaded as well? The session is linked to a missing dependency kuid2:394799:100005:8, which appears to be in line with the other UMR routes, the latest being update 7.

Last edited:
OK guys I am back on line with the game. After setting my laptop back to factory defaults and reloading and installing everything Trainz is now working again. The 5.0 version just released makes some change that fellow players asked for and I added a staging area at the re-rail portal. I have re-started the the game in multiplayer this morning at 8.

Where are all the trees?
All over the place.
So, either you found a spot without them or there is something wrong :hehe:.

Which build of the game are you using (usually either 49922 or 58414)?
Which version (read "kuid") of the route+session are you using?

All over the place.
So, either you found a spot without them or there is something wrong :hehe:.

Which build of the game are you using (usually either 49922 or 58414)?
Which version (read "kuid") of the route+session are you using?

kuid2:394799:100005:9 Route; kuid2:394799:100007:9

CM shows a clean install of both route and session.

Interesting thing: Trees missing when joining Lewis's running session, trees not missing when I host a session.

Last edited:
So do any of you guys go on the weekends or something? I've tried a few times, although usually it's just been me and the host idling :( No one to play with...

Hi,

I just derailed 3 CSX engines (as 1 consist) near or at track mark Auto SDGS North Backup. These engines were send to the track mark via the "go to trackmark" command while I was loading using the local switcher.

I don't see anything wrong with the track, maybe you do?
It might simply be the delay when using MP. If that would explain it, the track mark might need to be moved away from the end of the track. Just guessing at the moment.

kuid2:394799:100005:9 Route; kuid2:394799:100007:9

CM shows a clean install of both route and session.

Interesting thing: Trees missing when joining Lewis's running session, trees not missing when I host a session.

The forestry industries must be expanding. :p

Hi,

I just derailed 3 CSX engines (as 1 consist) near or at track mark Auto SDGS North Backup. These engines were send to the track mark via the "go to trackmark" command while I was loading using the local switcher.

I don't see anything wrong with the track, maybe you do?
It might simply be the delay when using MP. If that would explain it, the track mark might need to be moved away from the end of the track. Just guessing at the moment.

I took a look and can not see anything wrong. Try to do it again and watch the engines to see exactly where the derail. Thanks Carl

Got the following message when trying to "Navigate to" Flagston Lumber from Re-rail staging track 3:

"Unable to plot route - Junction is missing lever after OGDEN CROSSOVER 1"

Last edited:
Frank - The missing lever is at the Sawmill Yard Crossover. Lewiscc65 is aware of it and it is on his to do list.

Got the following message when trying to "Navigate to" Flagston Lumber from Re-rail staging track 3:

"Unable to plot route - Junction is missing level after OGDEN CROSSOVER 1"

Ok guys, until I get this fixed, when you get this error just add navigate to track mark "Ogden to Sawmill Yard". When you get there, drive the train pass the switch and then continue. I am working on a few other things and will have this updated shortly.

Carl

Hey guys been away on training for the job so haven't been on in awhile, server still going strong?

Hey guys been away on training for the job so haven't been on in awhile, server still going strong?
They are still running this session almost every day. You will need a registered version of the game which is patched to build 58414 in order to join them.

Since you do not seem to have a registered a version of the game to your account, I suggest you start here:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php

Good luck!

I've spent many a night on the UMR, just haven't been on recently. Might check in later this evening though.

There is a known issue with certain DLS content (and yes, I've come across this issue) that causes certain assets to turn red in the Download Helper list with the error requiring Paintshed. I managed to get round the error by using the FTP download method, but this will not work for Multiplayer.

Shane

So I'm having this issue now, I think. How do I get around it, exactly?

Back