Topless?

Hahaha! I once found an electrical cabinet made by RED_SHARK titled "Old Electric $HIT"...

Last edited:
Dang!! TS2009 you say? Topless you say? Well, I better try to find it somewhere. I want to have a good long look at her before I say how offended I am by this!

Cheers....Rick

Is this seriously a topic in todays world?

Wow! :eek: Well, in that case we better make a drama out of this :p !
How many pixels is "it"? Did you lose eye-sight after this? Got shocked? De-railed your train? No longer able to do your everyday work?
Since you are in the US: For how much are you going to sue N3V? And will this be because the asset is in game or because your real-life beaches do not have them :hehe:?

Btw:
Anyone who noticed the "round shapes" of some of the steam engines? Or some of the "head lights"?
:p :hehe:

Okay, more serious then. You got 2 options:
In case you want to see more, try google; a lot easier and probably a lot more pixels / "quality".
In case you want to see less, remove the asset from the route or disable it in CM.

First, excerpting "Ethel? Is zat you, Ethel?" from < (WARNING: Other than the song title, repeated several times in the lyric, which is an extract from a very hot SP fast merchandise freight, the "blue streak merhcandiser" this video has limited Trainz content) <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM>, couple of thoughts here: Blake said "topless", not "topless and frontal". Without the latter, topless is a non-issue. Second, this has already been litigated in the US on first amendment grounds, and there is highly unlikely to be any repercussions.

ns

Fitz, you lucky devil! I don't have 2009. If you come across this lovely lady, will ya send me a screenshot? No, no, don't think I'm looking to be titillated! I just want to take a quick look or two, maybe three. Then I can state how horrified I am about this filth being allowed! Now, I better take a gander at that youtube link above. Where's my holy water? I may have to throw some in my eyes!

Cheers...Rick

Have to agree with oknotsen, that this is even a topic to discuss, shocked I tell you, shocked :hehe:

If you downloaded the HP Advent items from last Christmas, you've now obtained some nude bathers. :)

They're not nude, but very well shaped with skimpy bathing suits. :D

John

Pointy side up. Sorry but can't post a picture or even give the KUID for fear of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Seek and ye shall find. Yes I have included it in my now R rated Stockton to Milpitas circa 1962, to be released this millennium.

Last edited:
We've had some ''sexy'' models since at least TRS2006, I have them in my TRS2007, German version, they aren't prudish over there......:hehe: both, male and female, and in various horizontal positions, have you only just noticed, good grief you must all be little angels, or, blind..:D

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
I gave up looking for her. Countless hours wasted! I decided to take a tour of our local nude beach... kind of a research thing. Let me tell you this, those young folks were very nice to me. They seemed to have a real concern for me. As I started strutting my 62 year old, supper white body down the beach, waving at all as I passed by, I started hearing just how worried they were about me. "Please, PLEASE, put something on!" "Get off the beach!" Things like that. I think they were afraid that I might get a real bad sunburn. Bless those young folks!

Cheers....Rick

There are stories of a secluded sunbathing and swimming spot somewhere in the greater Charlottesville area, that is periodically used by students from the University of Virginia, and where the usual attire is birthday suits. It’s said to be a difficult place to find unless you’re willing to do a lot of back-road hiking or mountain biking. But, you can get a clear view of the place from the regional Amtrak passenger train, if you know exactly where and when to look. And even then, there may not be anyone there. But stories say that one time the driver of the Capitol Limited saw a bunch of shapely college girls sunbathing, and a bunch of hard bodied college guys playing a water sport in the river, and he blasted the horn. (As a sign of appreciation or approval?) The students supposedly waved back (not much point in hiding by then), and many of the train riders got a nice thrill. (Given the general prudishness of the USA, I suspect many were also horrified, but that’s another story.) Whenever that train passed that spot again, it would sound out to any revelers who happened to be there. According to some, it still happens.

Personally, I think it’s an urban legend. But something like it would be fun to include in a model or simulation.

Back