TOPSIG iPortaling V3

Right click on the asset go down to edit go down to edit in CCP when window open click yes this will bring it to 2.9 build.
While in CCP Scroll down to you see image and remove that should fix your errors.

Ken,
I am working on a replacement for the bad gondola I had not found an error but will leave it be. Please post rest of consist as I am also looking into the rest of my compliment sense I am running light on cars and engines that I like that are error free and meet the criteria allowed by Jib

I tried fixing that truck but it was a Pandora's box so I gave up. I will remove the car and we can update the consist later.

OK a new iPortalBNSF.CDP is now available on my Google drive space. As usual install then right-click-download for dependencies.

Posted three new Train Orders. Trains G34, G35 And Q231. Ive also renamed Train 2 to a more prototypical name.

These are as requested unit grain trains from Jhuravitch and MidDesert.

Very easy train to every one to work. First for train G34 Jhuravitch loads up 65 cars of corn and sends it north to Dragon.

Dragon pass's that train north to Danny, who then pass's the train Mid.

G35 is the opposite of G34 but with empty cars.

Train Q231 starts out with me adding 41 loaded auto racks, 4 tarp loads, and 10 empties. This train then goes to Charles.

Charles takes 15 of the auto racks. Then adds 10 loads of lumber and 12 loads of hay bails.. Next it to Bluewater.

Q231 is a pass through train for Bluewater, meaning he just moves it form portal to portal, sending it to James.

James takes 10 auto racks and adds 4 loads of cement. Then pass's the train to Ken.

Ken takes 6 auto racks, 12 hay bails, 4 tarp loads, 4 cement loads and my 10 empties. Ken adds 15 cars of lumber before sending the train to GN.

GN takes the 25 cars of lumber and adds 10 cars of cattle. Then the train is sent to Jhuravitch.

Jhuravitch is the last stop for Q231, and he takes every thing that is left.

Is there a link for the train orders? If so where and can it be put in the first post with the other links?

Posted a link to the train orders as well as fixed the link in the OP.

Bust also Danny, here's a link to the train orders.

HERE

OK a new iPortalPennsyV5.CDP is now available on my Google drive space. Install and download for dependencies.

I'm still having issues setting up. Trainz is swamped in errors at the moment, can't figure out how many carloads I need, and my DLS content is faulty because of the stupid EDR.

I'm still having issues setting up. Trainz is swamped in errors at the moment, can't figure out how many carloads I need, and my DLS content is faulty because of the stupid EDR.

Yeah me 2, every time I create a session for a route it becomes corrupted when I save it I get "Can't write read only file". This has happened to the last 3 routes I have made and I am becoming very annoyed :'(

Yeah me 2, every time I create a session for a route it becomes corrupted when I save it I get "Can't write read only file". This has happened to the last 3 routes I have made and I am becoming very annoyed :'(

OK on the save you may have to save more than once before leaving surveyor and you should be able to see the changes you made on your route. I have had the same problem and did multiple saves back to back and when I reloaded the route it showed the changes I made. We will have to see if this problem is fixed in the next hotfix ~crosses fingers~

@Ken. Im having a similar issue. Try saving only the session. I have found that if I make changes to the route and the session, I get that message. But if I only change the session I dont get that message. Though I dont get corrupted files out of it.

@Bluewater. Look at how many units of it a car for that industry can hold. Then look to see how many cars it would take to fill that industry. For example. BW Goods can hold a max of 254 goods. A Box car can hold 34 goods. (254/34=7.47) Round this up to 8 to tell you that you need 8 car loads of goods. Then if you have 2 industries that consume goods at the same rate you double that number, so now you would need 16 car loads of goods.

@Dragon. I hate to say this, but you might get trains that are over that length. Remember, trains will have cars for you as well as every one else. SO a 67 car train might come to you, but of the 67 cars 15 of them come off that train and stay with you. The rest of those cars get sent along to the next person.

Also, GN had a good idea for the consume produce document. Every one needs to take a look at it and update it if need be.

Back