QR Citytrain Route

Great work crich234, But remember, If you are talking about the original SCL, The line closed in 1964 and wasn't electrified. But I think you mean the original version of the modern SCL. Great work though and keep it up. I look forward to more ;)

-Cheers

Yes, LittleBondi Im talking about the Modern SCL. To Everyone just a quick update. Trackwork has been completed to Northgate. Mayne Yard is still to be finished. Still no work done on Ferny Grove or Ipswich Lines. A bit of scenery has been started along the Mainline (exhibition) and Ferny Turn Off. I have added the DEM data to Nambour today. Will be doing only to Caboulture then when Shorncliffe, Ferny Grove and Ipswich are completed I will start the run from Caboulture to Gympie North. Thanks For Your Support.

Dear Sir,

May I make your attention there is already a QR City Train project underway that is about to be completed, as one of the members of that group since the ealry days. I would maybe recomend instead of creating a parallel project, you could get in contact with me and assist us in completing the remainder lines that need to be connected onto the main map. We need Gold Coast, Shorncliffe & Cleveland. I am impressed with your current work and so are my collegues here at QHR Trainz

We have completed and signaled - Ipswich, Inner-City; Including Airport & Doomben, North Coast To Gympie/Bundaberg.

With Regards

M. Gitsham

Keep on scrubbing with what you are doing crich234 and do your own thing
If other parties are doing the same thing let them finish the project
I know which version i will be down loading when finished

Cheers,
Patchy

Thanks for the support Patchy. I will be completing this route but will still help on a shorter line with trainz89's project. I have a screenshot tonight: A refurbished 6 Car EMU Heading North (Yellow Doors) and a 6 Car EMU Heading South(Non-refurbished) with grey doors. This would have been a common site a few years ago

Last edited:
I don't know how to do that but what I do know is how to remove the little red bug icon which is being caused by the middle carriages of the EMU set.

If you're interested I can provide details. :)

Kieran.

Just a quick update. Trackwork has been completed to Nudgee on the Shorncliffe Line. I have mainly been working on ATLS Crossings lately so not much has been done. I have also been trying to build the Nudgee Ped Crossing. Anyone know of some QR Citytrain style Ped Crossings. I don't mind whether they are ATLS compatible or not.

Hello All, I haven't done much work lately on the route but I do have a screenshot.
The Bus Station has been nearly completed and the XPT platform and track has been moved accordingly.
Here is an XPT (Old Livery) departing from Roma Street Platform 2
33f54ir.jpg

SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Up a IMU 100 departing Toowong station inbound from Ipswich.
qnof9z.jpg

Secondly the Pacific National Container train passing Roma Street on its daily service with the CountryLink XPT (current livery) in the background

SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys,

Here are some more screen shots:

The First is my Progress on Mayne Yard:

66kgzl.jpg

The Second is Boondal Station:

90zu2r.jpg

SOme scenary on Shorncliffe Started

Heres a screenshot of the Nudgee Station and Recreational Area Beside the Station.

i6m3aq.jpg

And Below is the real thing from Google Earth.

mtkyms.jpg

Screenshots

Here are some shots of EMU 02 on its run from Shorncliffe to Roma Street on the Shorncliffe Line.

EMU 02 Departing Sandgate
34yzf41.jpg

EMU 02 Arriving at Nudgee
2cny1ds.jpg

Thanks everyone for the support,
crich243

Good Evening,

@crich234 - Your work is great stuff and I look forward to more, keep up the great work. One thing I don't understand about this route though is why are you using someone elses Roma Street on your route. Shouldn't you create your own Roma Street so it actually matches. Another thing is that I beleive there is already a QR Citytrain project underconstruction by a group I am involved in and it is nearly complete. Maybe you should help the other group instead of creating a totally new one.

-Cheers

LittleBondi Bondonga Workshops Trainz (C) 2013

Good Evening LittleBondi,

I m just wondering how the QR Citytrain project is going. I am an avid fan of Trainz and of the QR Citytrain network. I am currently converting the new Timetables (weekend) into excel spreadsheets with what platforms the trains arrive on and depart. If you require any extra ppl to test the maps could you pleas let me know and I will be able to assist.

Shane

Good Evening,

@crich234 - Your work is great stuff and I look forward to more, keep up the great work. One thing I don't understand about this route though is why are you using someone elses Roma Street on your route. Shouldn't you create your own Roma Street so it actually matches. Another thing is that I beleive there is already a QR Citytrain project underconstruction by a group I am involved in and it is nearly complete. Maybe you should help the other group instead of creating a totally new one.

-Cheers

LittleBondi Bondonga Workshops Trainz (C) 2013

Back