QR Citytrain Route

Hi Shane_Clubb,

This isn't my project. I am currently building the QR Beaudesert Branch Line. As far as I know, This project has been abandoned however Ghostryder Is building the network from Brisbane - Ipswich. I suggest possibly contacting Crich_234 if you wish to find out more about the project.

-Cheers

@Shane_Clubb Late reply but the project is still going, just been slow and quite painful at times. I haven't had a look on the forums for a while so just read your post. I am trying to get it going again and have done so work lately. Those spreadsheets sound interesting, i will remember to keep your name for some testing in the coming months (or years!!!!). But it is still going.

I am also in the process of converting it all to Narrow Gauge (3'6"). If you want, you can become involved in the project and build a section of the route?

Send me a PM and we can talk about it if you want

Thanks,
crich234

Last edited:
A Screenshot of some work from the past few days:

A WIP Shot from Taringa Station on the Ipswich Line:
z3iaf.jpg

This is an old thread, but since you asked.

EMU - 1979 to 1986
SMU mk1 - 1993- 1995
SMU mk2 - 1999 - 2001

A quick google search can help, under Q.R then add the class above.

Thanks.

Michael Gitsham

What are the CityTrains called in name?

Hey guys! Does anyone know if 'crich234' has done any more work on his QR Cititrain Route lately? He started it a couple of years back and I was quite impressed with his layout. Just curious.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Hey guys! Does anyone know if 'crich234' has done any more work on his QR Cititrain Route lately? He started it a couple of years back and I was quite impressed with his layout. Just curious.Cheers,Roy3b3
I believe he has, like other QR modellers left or lost interest in the game.

Hey Everyone, after about 5 years I've decided I'll attempt to restart the project. My current plan is to complete the trackwork (in 3'6" gauge and dual gauge sections) and platforms for the for a significant portion of the network, being Bowen Hills to Ipswich / Rocklea / Buranda (including the Tennyson Line). Scenery will come when this is completed. So far I have completed trackwork from Park Road - Buranda, Park Road - Moorooka and Yerongpilly to Tennyson.

Yerongpilly Approach from Yeronga

Yerongpilly Approach from Moorooka

Park Road Station (The only area with Scenery so far (definitely not final...))

Dutton Park Station

Approaching the Cleveland / Beenleigh Line Intersection from Buranda

Last edited:
Evening Guys,

Are there any updates on this project. I am very interested in this and have been waiting for quite a while and still haven't seen anything.

Back