QR Citytrain Route

crich234

QR Citytrain
Hey All, I'm going to building the Brisbane Citytrain network in my spare time off Jerkers dem map. I have used the QLD_South_Coast Route from victrainz as my starting point and have been building out from it. Currently the track and scenary has been placed for the Gold Coast Line to Kuraby, Ipswich Line at Milton, and the Cleveland Line to Wynum North. Track only on the Airport Line, Shorncliffe Line to Clayfield. Laying the Main Line (Exhibition Line) today and Mayne Yard over tomorrow and the day after.

Screenshots:
mj78me.png
o6fqdh.png
[/IMG]
2s6q5a8.png

1. Track work at Airport Line Turnoff (North of Eagle Junction) 2. Trackwork at Bowen Hills next to incomplete Mayne Yard 3. IMU on the Airport Line

Good Evening,

@Crich234 - What a great job you have done so far on this wonderful project. I look forward to seing more screenshots. I am creating the Beaudesert Branch which branches of at Bethania on the south coast line at the moment. I am doing both the QR and Beaudesert Rail version. Maybe we could joing the Beaudesert Rail version up onto your QR citytrain network sometime soon. Please Pm me about this if interested or have any further quistions.

-Cheers

Good Evening,

@Crich234, I am currently working on the QR version of the Branch but, when finished I will move straight onto the BR version. I thought this would be a great idea as I am already working in partner ship with trainz89 to join the QR version of the branch up with the original South Coast Line, so why not do the same with the Beaudesert Rail version. As I said before, it will be a while, but the size of the route you are building would take a long time to.

-Cheers

@LittleBondi r u creating it in QR 3" 6' Gauge or standard because the SCL Route is Standard. Do you know where I could find DEM maps form Eagle Junction to Caboulture and Eagle Junction to Cleveland.

S

EMU Arriving Platform Nine from Ipswich to Caboulture; IMU departing to the Gold Coast; Steam Special departing from Platform 8

NSW Countrylink XPT (I know its a TGV Repaint) on Platform 2 Ready to depart on the 7:30am Service to Sydeny

are you sure that's your route? It looks exactly the same as NormP's South Brisbane. huh

Hello,

Crich234 - I sent you a pm regarding the gauge and Dems, I love the shots so far and I look forward to more.

-Cheers

Roma Street Bus Station (Ex Platform 1)

In the original SCL route the Bus station is not shown (XPT Line is there originally). This is WIP but a quick screen shot of it so far
s15gdt.jpg

Back