LOST ROUTE - WHERE ARE YOU?

Roy3b3

Does anyone know how to restore a lost Route? I spent two months building a route of the 'South Coast of Devon - Exmouth to Newton Abbot'. It was my pride and joy. Last week I had upgraded my Build to 58414 with the Hot Patches and everything seemed to work fine. I made some editing changes to this particular route, saved it successfully and took it for a Driver Session for about an hour. Because it was working smoothly I saved the Session. I came back today to add a few more details to the Route and it is no longer listed under "Select Route" anymore, however I did access the layout under "Saved Sessions" and it continued running in Driver mode where I had last used it. In exiting I re-saved the Session thinking that it would open up in 'Surveyor' mode,... BUT it didn't. It took me back to the Main Menu and on checking "Select Route" it has disappeared. It looks like I am now unable to edit or access this route and I will need to start off again from scratch. Has anyone else experienced lost routes since updating to the latest Build?
Roy3b3:'(

Should be a recent copy In your userdata\backups folder. Just import it to CM if you find it.

Might suggest you keep a backup of the route for future problems, just save it to cdp daily then you can import it if anything goes wrong.

The save procedure seems to have been changed in SP1 what with locked layers and stuff, haven't quite fathomed it all out yet here but haven't lost anything yet.

Back