Does Server still down by CMP?

I do not remember seeing any green light in later versions, unless you are referring to in-game, which would be ITrainz related.

Shane

I got the same thing a few times and hit retry and the assets downloaded. It appears to be a time-out issue. Let's hope that the DLS doesn't crash over the weekend.

John

Everyone, Does you know about firewall "Incoming connection--- Block all connections to programs that are not on the list of allowed programs." I don't know what firewall happen before.. Let me know

Wet fir trees in direct line of the mast drops the signal drastically.

I've got a ladder and a chain saw I could lend you if you wanted to trim them, we can't have you being interfered with.......:hehe:

I've been on-line for 9 hours today and the server is woeful, it won't download every asset from any route automatically through CMP, and when you go to obtain them manually off the DLS it either times out, or, it works sporadically, another weekend wasted downloading stuff.

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
DLS is working well for me. Although all I've been downloading these days are just a handful of assets that caught my eye while browsing, not sure about the mass downloaders.

It's really messed up. I've been downloading a 200 mb route for three hours now, timing out on many individual assets, and I have a first class ticket. I hope Auran is enjoying the $18 US I paid for it, 'cuz I'm sure not.

I've downloaded about 137MB of stuff over the past hour or so, which average out to be about 30~35kB/s. Much slower than usual but at least it's working, and I think the non-FCT guys are having it much worse so have a coffee and lighten up, guys. :)

Back