Screenshot of the Week: 26-Jun-2013 to 03-Jul-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here.

This week's theme: Trains passing each other (suggested by WarspiteWorks9017)

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on July 3 at 12:00 a.m. UTC (July 2 at 8:00 p.m. here in the eastern U.S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week will have no theme.

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
f6abc98b43e6b17508057734bd7ae5f8.jpg

I AM SUBMITTING A NEW ENTRY UNDER MY ORIGINAL ENTRY, PLEASE DISREGARD THE ORIGINAL ENTRY

Original said:
9168126198_2ee5727d56_c.jpg

Amtrak #42(veteran loco) is departing for 30th Street Station. I have cloned the built-in NEC route so I could take down the catenaries for my "what if" route, it decepts the NEC as though the catenaries were beyond repair thus making yet another diesel corridor.

6755459_orig.jpg

On March 2, 1988 an Amtrak P40 passes a NS GP38 highhood, another P40 and a MARC commuter train.

Last edited:
I entered this in another SSotW but never saw the voting thread, so it's still valid, I guess? Besides, it fits the theme nicely. ;)

photocomp1.jpg

9170237485_7647b8db18_b_d.jpg

Times are certainly changing around here. It's rare that you can still catch F40PHs leading any Amtrak train in 1998, but the real story is in the UP train waiting on the siding. With UP's purchase of Southern Pacific two years before, yellow is the prominent color in Oregon now. And so it is as an on-time Coast Starlight, train 11, passes a stopped QBRKF (Brooklyn-Klamath Falls) at Hallawell.

The Eagle blows through Bollville on its way to St. Louis, passing a short freight parked by the cotton gin.

92dc7c2374482ccf8174af98b04596c9.jpg

Last edited:
The Baltimore and Ohio Cincinnati train is running a little late so the other passenger train is on hold in the siding as she barrels by!
o6va.jpg

Last edited:
Times are certainly changing around here. It's rare that you can still catch F40PHs leading any Amtrak train in 1998, but the real story is in the UP train waiting on the siding. With UP's purchase of Southern Pacific two years before, yellow is the prominent color in Oregon now. And so it is as an on-time Coast Starlight, train 11, passes a stopped QBRKF (Brooklyn-Klamath Falls) at Hallawell.

What's even rarer is seeing IVb equipment (introduced in 2000) in 1998

@Ulmer94, ill the Eagle be released? I certainly hope so

Jamie

As soon as I can get it to my satisfaction and give Ben (UP4021) the OK to put it up, it'll be released...actually, the cars are already released on Trainz Forge and there are a pair of matching F-units to run it with. The 4-8-2 is what I'm working on getting ready now.

Back