Railroad Custom Works ( Mainline Post )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Good Morning

I'm Giving permission to reskin, fix and upload to DLS All my models on DLS as long as you put the following to your description: Original meshes & textures courtesy of dragonharh if you do that then you Do Not Need to ask permission to reskin & upload My stuff currently one DLS to DLS.
In Easy words:
If its on DLS and you wont to skin my models you can with out
permission as long as its on DLS Only.

I'm Putting Most of my models on DLS that are on my old site and will be doing my CN Projects I'm Not closing the Custom Works Site.
Enjoy and have fun.

I'll be using this post for updates relating to any new projects I'm doing for now on.

Bilbords

Free to skin guys
dragonharh_20130624_0001_zpsdfcb4839.jpg

dragonharh_20130624_0005_zps9140be83.jpg

Jib gave me this idea I found it far too funny not to make.
dragonharh_20130624_0003_zps979457d0.jpg

Last edited:
your back! Welcome Back!

Thank you
The only reason I'm here is I'm modeling for my trainz friends and my website.

I'm going to reless this unit shortly for a limited time it will be up on my site starting September 1 and the first 100 downloads gets it, after that it will be removed this limited edition unit is first come first serve.

The DPR RS5-2 Road Shunter
dragonharh_20130821_0011_zpsfe040f9e.jpg

The unit comes in 5 numbers 1600, 1601, 1610, 1606 & 1616
Each unit has night mob with light up numbers, custom dummy cab, custom motor that can pull single 9 cars up a 14% grad ( cab mode ), fuel use & lights.
This is a 5 Unit set.
Re skinning alowd releasing if ask.

Last edited:
Nice to hear from you again, Dragonharh :) I'm not an American fan but that train looks great! So detailed! Keep up the fantastic work :)

Jack

Progress Shot

dragonharh_20130822_0000_zpsdbc1f032.jpg

I'm going to make a snowplow that can be added as a load that you can have on it for bad weather and remove in sunny days.

Looks like home to me! I rarely go to Halifax, make it to downtown Dartmouth about once a month. Thanks D, I can just keep an eye on your route and see what's been going on across the harbour. Now my friend, if you just went back in time 50 or 60 years, it would be perfect, hee, hee! I'll be watching the north end of my Dartmouth yard. Don't even think about driving one of them fancy new diesels in here!

Cheers, it looks pretty darn good.........Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back