Show off your crazy routes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing about my routes is stupid I put years of work into it just like many others did so don't go calling things stupid :n:This thread its self is an insailt to route builders !! I put alot of hard work into my stuff and I'm very prode up the work I did no matter how silly it may seem to others.

SuperSpeedMaglev, stop posting these silly, inane and sometimes duplicate threads. Trust me, this thread is going to be closed. No-one intentionally makes a 'silly route' BTW, apart from the IPad/Mobile users that spam the DLS with them every minute of the day, so this thread is pointless. How about a "silly threads" thread? Now that's a good idea!

Good Evening SuperSpeedMaglev
Again, if you are going to start off a screenshots thread, please include some screenshots. Please don't expect others to post them for you.

As you've found, generally the community prefer to see reasonably serious screenshots. This doesn't mean you can't have fun, however we do have a thread for 'silly' Trainz screenshots (called 'Totally Unpossible Screenshots' from memory), but you'll need to go digging a little for it.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back