problem

MaciejTT

Welcome Everybody
I need your help. I've got TRAINZ 12, built 51658
I have a problem with multiplayer session. None of them I can not open. All assets are installed....When I try to load session there is a description “Selected sessions can't be used now in multiplayer. Session, route or some dependencies are not built and there are not available in DLS” What is the reason of this?

This has happened to me as well and I pretty much gave up on multiplayer! Try doing an extended database repair, also make sure that the author of the session has not added any payware items that are not on the DLS, hence the message " Session, route or some dependencies are not built and there are not available in DLS” So there is some more you can do but I hope this helps in some way!

Cheers, William

I'm having the same problem with one of my routes. It's showing one of the assets as being locally modified even when I just down loaded it.

Didn't use DLS just Content Manager.
I deleted it then re-down loaded it and it shows as locally modified.
I stell can't get into the session.

I have the same problem with the UMR 2013 session because of at least three dependencies where the asset-kuid container was not properly handled, causing them to fail in multiplayer and triggering the "The session could not be loaded" error when entering Driver.

Will I've done everything I know to get into V.3.2 USA Prototype MP session. There Nothing Missing, Broken. Modified, On DLS, Or UN-Known. Did A QDR. Nothing To Revert.
So what the Hell a'm I to do NOW.???N3V. This MP Thing Has gone From Bad to Worse to Imposable. If you don't know how it fix it then get someone (s) that can Help!

Back