Indonesian Trainz

At Ambarawa railway museum in Central Java Indonesia.
Edit: link to my Youtube Channel for video version
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Your signature block says "Add on Indonesia". Is that a module available somewhere? I don't see it at N3V. Clicking on your signature block just takes me to PhotoBucket.
EDIT. I did find a site with Google. No routes, but quite a few assets.

Your signature block says "Add on Indonesia". Is that a module available somewhere? I don't see it at N3V. Clicking on your signature block just takes me to PhotoBucket.
EDIT. I did find a site with Google. No routes, but quite a few assets.
Sorry, for the signature, it's been a long time since 2010 or the beginning of trainz 2009. I just started playing this game after not playing for a few years ago, because of busy work activities, and now I'm trying to be active again on this forum.
So all these add ons are obtained by buying from fellow Indonesian creators. And the sales location is all from the facebook page.

Last edited:
ESS 3202 in Jakarta Kota
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

a little history of this locomotive:
this particular electric locomotive was built by Werkspoor-Heemaf in 1925 and was operated by Electrische StaatsSpoorwegen in the Jakarta Kota-Bogor line. In the Japanese occupation this locomotive was renumbered to 202. after the Indonesian independence it was taken over by the Djawatan Kereta Api (name of the Indonesian state railway in 1950-1963) and the locomotive still served up to around 1976 when newer EMU types arived. this locomotive was found derelic on the Manggarai Workshop in 2007 and later restored and cosmetically restored in 2009 and renumbered again to 3201 (although the original 3201 was destroyed in a collision) and later restored to working order in 2013 and repainted into blue.

Back