Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Indonesian Trainz

Niceee, Mr itok99. What a great pics, it s very rare from Indonesian Trainz Community to have this content . i'd like to see more of this hehe
    M Himawan Wibisono (Owner GondeschBahn)

Post Steam Locomotive Dutch Indies 1435mm

Hi, glad to see you all, i am new member here. since i am new in here, here's my post about the former indonesian steam locomotive too, it maybe related to this thread
    Another from Indonesian Trainz Content, (formerly known as Netherland Indische/Dutch Indies) NIS 3 J.P de Bordes (0-4-2, built by Beyer Peacock) & NIS 121 W.Poolman (2-6-0, built by Hartmann), still WIP because it's very few the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by mhwayang View Post
    Hi, glad to see you all, i am new member here. since i am new in here, here's my post about the former indonesian steam locomotive too, it maybe related to this thread
    Another from Indonesian Trainz Content, (formerly known as Netherland Indische/Dutch Indies) NIS 3 J.P de Bordes (0-4-2, built by Beyer Peacock) & NIS 121 W.Poolman (2-6-0, built by Hartmann), still WIP because it's very few the reference.

(snipped)
    Nice to see that standard gauge locomotives of NIS starts to take its shape in Trainz, as many of Indonesian steam locomotives in Trainz are still dominated by 1067mm fleets.
    "Prepare for the worst, even if the result is actually better than the expected"

hahahaha, as long as i enjoy the process, i have no doubts about what is gonna happen in the future

Quote Originally Posted by mhwayang View Post
    hahahaha, as long as i enjoy the process, i have no doubts about what is gonna happen in the future
    Trainzers who had their ancestors once worked in railway companies in Nederlands-Indies would be happy to see the steam locos of NIS, SS, SJS etc are resurrected in Trainz Simulator.
    "Prepare for the worst, even if the result is actually better than the expected"

hello, i'm new here and i just found this thread on the forum

Gajayana Train with mixed trainset

Passing level crossing

My 1st TS19 screenshot after the birth of my 1st daughter

Congratulations.

.. thankyou very much ariawan (itok99) for your thoughts to me in #342 and #343 .. i'm still wishing i could be there in your scenes ..
    and very, very much luck and wisdom for your daughter .. i wish you and your family all the strength and health ..
    grtz
    daveric