Besuk Senin lagi

Finally my old route in Trainz 2009 came to TS19

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itok99 View Post
    Finally my old route in Trainz 2009 came to TS19

Looks very nice .

Have a nice weekend

Menjelang akhir tahun 2020

My 1st screenshot here in 2021, hopefully everyone here is in health and good condition.

... great screenshot , as always ...
    stay safe
    grtz

Very nice shots people !
    My parents were both born in Indonesia (Bandung and Djokdjakarta) though from European origin, in '49 they came to Holland
    I am 1/16 th Indonesian :-) Your screens make me visit the country where part of my roots are, after the covid is done I will finally visit it.
    @zsuda: what a nice site you have !

Quote Originally Posted by G.M. View Post
    My parents were both born in Indonesia (Bandung and Djokdjakarta) though from European origin, in '49 they came to Holland
    I am 1/16 th Indonesian :-) Your screens make me visit the country where part of my roots are, after the covid is done I will finally visit it.
    I hope you could visit Indonesia after COVID finally ends for good.
    Of course Indonesia's railway lines, particularly those of PT Kereta Api Indonesia as the national operator that inherits lines built by Staatsspoorwegen (SS), Nederlands-Indische Spoorweg Maatschappij (NIS) etc still had many things kept from the days of Dutch East Indies like station buildings, regulations etc.
    "Prepare for the worst, even if the result is actually better than the expected"

Good morning from Indonesia

Cool

Great looking pictures your showing here.......The lighting you have looks terrific in your Photo's too......

and "My 1st screenshot here in 2021, hopefully everyone here is in health and good condition." I send a prayer over to your Country as well, that this Covid Illness will pass............

Have a Blessed Sunday

Blog Entries

I've always had an interest in Indonesian rail and after following this thread for some time, I made a simple search on the DLS using "Indonesia" as the keyword. 74 objects were found including several routes. Once they were downloaded only 10 were OK, all the rest had missing dependencies.

Then I had a look at those with nothing missing.
    Three routes, all titled Indonesia National were the same with different usernames and kuids. They all had 9 baseboards, about 3 km of track and a single station.
    There is anther called Religion Indonesia with a single station about 700 m of track and many empty baseboards in a single line. I had to look twice but that is really the name of the route.

I won't comment on the other routes because they have missing assets other than to say they appear to have more baseboards, tracks and other objects. But several also appear to be copies of each other and most suffer for the north-south and east-west syndrome, that is to say that the tracks run either due north-south or due east-west and seldom if every at any other angle. Since I see real station names and with Google Earth it is relatively easy to find the true direction and distance between stations, it would be nice if there was some attempt to respect that. Unless they are supposed to be fantasy routes with only coincidental name matches then it doesn't really matter except that for a bit of variety, a few tracks at different orientation would be nice.

Next I tried using "Java" as a keyword and found 11 other objects including 6 routes. Only three had no missing dependencies.
    One has only three baseboards and no tracks or any other objects. Another is a single baseboard with a few objects. The third has 7 baseboards and a is a bit more developed - but barely.

Why were any of these work-in-progress routes even uploaded unless it is intended that others continue working on them.

If there are other Indonesian based routes, that show the beauty and variety of Indonesia, please point them out. I see many fine screenshots here so they must exist, unless they have not been uploaded.

70337:
    TRS19 Platinum, build 110491, Win10 Pro 64 bit, i7-7700 3.6GHz 16 GB, GTX 1070 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by martinvk View Post
    ... If there are other Indonesian based routes, that show the beauty and variety of Indonesia, please point them out. I see many fine screenshots here so they must exist, unless they have not been uploaded ...
    ... i support that request ...

Blog Entries

On the subject of Indonesian rail screen shots, where are the engines and other rolling stock located? I looked on the DLS but was not able to find them.

70337:
    TRS19 Platinum, build 110491, Win10 Pro 64 bit, i7-7700 3.6GHz 16 GB, GTX 1070 Ti

Last edited by zsuda; February 15th, 2021 at 07:48 AM.