Virginia & Truckee

Thanks for the kind words Todd, have you done any more to your route.

Round house I will be posting weekly at least hopefully.

Cheers

Collin

Close-up of the engine yard area:
New_Day_Begins.JPG

superbe,un immense bravo pour ce chef d'oeuvre,en espèrant qu'un jour cette ligne soit sur la dsl.
félicitations amicales de France.
pascal

Springtransit:
Basically, he said it was looking good, and he hoped to see it on the DLS some day.

@ Pascal: Merci de vos mots aimables! Nous avons toujours beaucoup pour faire, mais nous progressons!

Thank you for the kind words! We still have a lot to do, but we are making progress!

Curtis

Some more screenies

Just a few more screen shots featuring Bens Inyo

Express on Time
Expreess_On_Time.JPG

Express to Reno
Express_to_Reno.JPG

Inyo leaving Virginia City
Inyo_leaving_Virginia_City.JPG

Afternoon Freight
Afternoon_Freight%7E0.JPG

Cheers

Collin

Last edited:
:cool: Not bad so far! It's been quite a while, Collin! Where've you been? Keep up the good work! And daylightlimited, Collin said those locos will be released with the route, however, bdaneal, who made the 4-4-0, has 2 other ones on his site.

I have the Promontory set, these are great, also have everything else bdaneal has on his site, all great stuff, but I really, really want the Inyo, as well as the Reno and the Genoa.............:D:D:D

Heres a screeny of the 119, I also have the Jupiter, but no screenies of that one yet, which is strange since I have them both on the same layout!!!!!!!!:confused:

119.jpg

Hi Collin

Outstanding work:) :) . I really appreciate the old 1800's pioneer scene ..... your mix of building and structures is excellent

The screenshot angles are particularly superb.

all the best
Michael

Comments

Hi all thanks for the kind words.

Mike coming from you they mean so much as I really admire your work on Murchison.

I do think that there is a theme building here in some replys that is rather discriminatory, after all what about the little guy. Lots of mentions of Americans and Moguls, has anybody ever heard of the James and the Bowker

Cheers

Hi all thanks for the kind words.

Mike coming from you they mean so much as I really admire your work on Murchison.

I do think that there is a theme building here in some replys that is rather discriminatory, after all what about the little guy. Lots of mentions of Americans and Moguls, has anybody ever heard of the James and the Bowker

Cheers

Yes I have, and I want those too!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Hey Collin mate - excellent stuff - how many boards does it take up to now? And you were right - I had a quick look through the Gods and Generals DVD and sure enough - there is a V+T train on there.

Cheers,
Rob:)

Back