Virginia_City.JPG

Virginia_City2.JPG

upper_lower_Union_spurs.JPG

Old_Depot.JPG

Engine_Facilities.JPG

Combination_Spur.JPG

Hello Collin,

Nice!!

Thank you for posting this, nice to see it in Trainz - made me start believe a little again in what Trainz can be used to.
Lovely scenes, and the mining connection is so great. ;)

Linda

Hi Collin thanks for posting these great shots
Outstanding composition and use of textures with interesting content to boot

Regards, Bob V

Very nice! I really like the texturing. And those locos are amazing, hope they are released soon:cool:
Keep up the good work!

i wonder, is he/she a member of CCS Pencil?
I will be sure to get this one, thats if, its not for 06SP1 :(
Cheers,
Sean

Hi Collin

Superb work, can't wait to see it all done. I was at a model railway show recently and was thinking about the modelling competition they had there for best layout etc. Wouldn't be great if they also had a category for "virtual railroads" as I think yours would easily win "best in show"!

Cheers
Tony

Very nice. Great to see somebody modeling a different era, especially 19th century. Looking forward to the final product.

Thanks Everyone

Your kind words help keep one motivated and make it a lot easier not to give up when one sees the immense amount of work still necessary to complete the RR.
Without the help of those who create the wonderful models and offer advice and research, it would not be possible. Many thanks to those who have helped, Curtis (pencil), Todd (prowler), Ben (bdaneal), Linda (shortline), Mike (sirgibby), Warwick (wazzer) Shane (cowboy), David (dmrake) and last but not least Max (elvenor) whose loss will be severely missed by all in the Trainz Community.
To those who ask about the locos they will be released with the completed RR.
Linda if you do any more buildings let me know as I still have to place around 2000 more on the layout and have already used all of yours at least 30 times each as they are some of the few that can be placed on slopes. I also wouldnt say no to any mines and mills.

Cheers

Very nice. you should add invisible track through dirt roads so we can run those driveable horse-and-wagons. It would complete it.

:cool: Not bad so far! It's been quite a while, Collin! Where've you been? Keep up the good work! And daylightlimited, Collin said those locos will be released with the route, however, bdaneal, who made the 4-4-0, has 2 other ones on his site.

Superb work, sir. You just can't beat the old west.
Could you tell me what are those scrubby looking bushes. The one in the foreground of the shot of the roundhouse?

OUtstanding work!. The first shot looks very much like the view from the cemetery towards Virginia City. Great composition capturing the atmosphere of the area.

Roads

Trumac and Dreddman Invisible roads included though no port possible.
Simmons Pacific they are part of Dave Drakes Utah Juniper series.
Rich thanks for the comments and my apologies for leaving you off the list, your photos of Virginia City and Gold Hill were invaluable. If I have left anybody else off the list please forgive my fading memory.

Cheers

Collin

Back