A couple of quick questions

tomthetank924

what is difference between trainz and trainz dlc? also was wondering how easy it is to download other routes from 3rd party . New to this found some answers in the forum. Thanks for the hepl , Tom

Trainz is the game, DLC is DownLoadable Content, often found on the Download station found under Content on the main startup page of your game.

3rd party addons can be downloaded easily, once downloaded if they have a .cdp or .cdp2 at the end of it, double click them and they will automatically install.

HTH>

Generally, "Trainz" is the game itself and "Trainz DLC " is "Downloaded Content"', extra content you buy from the N3V store. As far as 3rd party stuff, it varies a bit as to method , but it's all usually pretty simple. You either download an installer or a .cdp (Content Dispatcher Pack) click and it installs.

EDIT: looks like I was a bit too slow.

There is one important requisite though - the serial number for your version of Trainz must be registered with N3V (adding it to your Planet Auran account). This can be done by clicking Planet Auran above, followed by Serial Number, then filling in the form.

Shane

thanks for the info, also does anyone know if conrail or csxt routes are available? i found tpr depot and some other places. also am using windows 7 i have msts and no problem running it trainz work with window 7?
thanks

Yes, there are Conrail, CSX and NS routes available, but there are also a lot of fictional routes where you can run any RR you like, that's the beauty of the game. I run Trainz with Win7 64 Bit and have no problems. Your memory and Graphics card will have a bigger impact on game performance.

Back