How to make your trainz game run smoother

Rafter

Hi guys. When in driver mode, my trainz game stutters. the train will be going 30mph and first its at a crossing , wait 3 seconds and its already gone to another spot. Also , its slow. I will click at point A and it will say Railroad simulator not responding for a minute, and then back to the spot i wanted to go to. Anyone with advice?

Last edited:
If you have wndows 7 - click on the start button, in the box at the bottom type dxdiag and run the program - it will give all the info required. Once you have that file copy and paste in here so folk can see what they need.

A note regarding dxdiag - in most cases the information provided can be highly technical and may not fit on a single post (especially if using the Save all Information button).

Shane

A quick check on HPs website and I found this:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/Desktops?SearchParameter=%26%40QueryTerm%3D*%26categoryusagedesktops_dte2%3DAll-in-one_or_All-in-one%2Btouch%26CategoryUUIDLevelX%3DOp0QxXjbaUcAAAE0eehcZzOt%26Processor_facet_DTE2%3DIntel%26Processor_facet_DTE2_desktops_dte2%3DIntel%26%40Sort.TieredPricing%3D0&PageSize=15

From what I can tell, these are the equivalent of desktop-sized laptops. They have mobile graphics chips, mostly Intel Integrated, except for a couple of models with NVIdia 610Ms, and mobile-versions of the CPUs. This might explain his performance issues.

John

Back