Can't view dependencies

hholdenaz

For some reason, whenever I right-click on an asset that's been installed, the "show dependencies" option can't be clicked! Can somebody please help me out here?

Certain assets don't have dependancies, for eg a power wire. Try a loco see if it still happens.

Open up the config and copy the kuid-table entries. It should look something like this:

Code:
kuid-table
{
    0                     <kuid:-3:11061>
    1                     <kuid2:2512:41:3>
}

Open up the config and copy the kuid-table entries. It should look something like this:

Code:
kuid-table
{
    0                     <kuid:-3:11061>
    1                     <kuid2:2512:41:3>
}

Actually, that isn't my problem. Here:

ProblemwithContentManager_zps35234b78.jpg

Well, is there an answer?

Well, let`s go back to the subject some four years later. I run an EDR and still my view dependencies, view dependent assets and view routes sessions are disabled. By the way, something isn`t good with my TRS2012 because whenever I try to open it I have to sit and wait almost half an hour for an Update Trainz asset database.
Actually I`m using TRS2010 for the routes still not updated to TANE, but 2012 is in many ways superior to 2010 so I would like to fix those annoying problems.

Walter

Well, let`s go back to the subject some four years later. I run an EDR and still my view dependencies, view dependent assets and view routes sessions are disabled. By the way, something isn`t good with my TRS2012 because whenever I try to open it I have to sit and wait almost half an hour for an Update Trainz asset database.
Actually I`m using TRS2010 for the routes still not updated to TANE, but 2012 is in many ways superior to 2010 so I would like to fix those annoying problems.

Walter

Let the validation finish. This is TS12 checking the content through and it contacts the My Trainz server as well. The process can take sometime so it's best to let it run unhindered overnight. Once that's done, you should be all set. It's an annoying "feature" in TS12, and not a problem in T:ANE.

Back