Weird problem with unloading well cars

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I am using the Multiple Industry New to load and unload 45ft and 53ft containers into my well cars. When unloading them I get a bug with the fourth car every time. I have changed the cars, and containers to different ones and get the same problem no matter what I do. Here are some screenshots to show the the screens I am getting.

e7a084b2aa2f90aeddb450fee63a3b22.jpg

80b34f78a8be9c5f93f1f68e8b6b2c61.jpg

70af8982484befbc2002cfa39e7c2b5e.jpg

Any help will be very much appreciated!!! Thank you, Danny :confused:

I , too have had problems with the red bug and "multiple industry new". I started using "multi ind str l=10m EN". Much smaller footprint. Better control over the actual loading point. AND I have never had a bug error with this track.

Same thing here, I started out with using the Multiple industry new and had problems like you describe. I switched to the multi ind str 60m and it has worked error free. I also had searched term multiple industry new and a post stated that there were known issues with the multiple industry new.

Well, I took all your advice and went with the multi ind str 60m and it works great! I was wondering how do I get it to lay low so all I see is the rails and not the ties and ballast. I tried the height tool and played with it a little bit but could not quiet get the ballast to disappear. This is what I have so far.....

f01fb06eda17699a8e5012f679fa3c53.jpg

I appreciate all the help guys!:wave:

If you attach "Rails only track" at both ends of the industry it will change the indu. track to Rails only.

Basically, place your industry and attach a bit of 'Rails only track' (the name of a track asset with no sleepers or ballast) to the end of it and it will turn into that track and you won't have to lower any track or heighten any terrain.

Kieran.

I feel so bad asking all these questions, but I have at least one more....:eek: I went and tried to add the "rails only" and they will not attach unless I add a spline point, then it adds a switch. Do I need to delete some of the old track up to the new industry, then add the rails only to get it to hide the ballast? This is a bit more difficult than putting out a fire....:hehe:

You first have to delete the existing track joined to to industri, that you start with the industri without any tracks connected. Then you join the Rails only track, and it skould work as planned.Niels

Back