Trainz Memes

6dzglg.gif

@runnerup1080 I'd like to give you a little advice here. If you have something to say later that was not in your first post and nobody else has said anything then edit your original post instead of making new ones because it doesn't look nice to see a dozen posts by the same user in a row. Usually in forum speak we call it double posting, triple posting, etc. Anyways funny memes you got there. You could get them to appear on the forum directly rather than having to click a link by right clicking your meme and then "Copy image address" or simillar depending on browser. Then on the forum in your post paste that link and before it add
Code:
[img]
and
Code:
[/img]
on the end. So your text would look like this
Code:
(IMG)link(/img)
(Replace round brackets with square ones.) and when you post the forum software will render the image instead of the text you typed.
Keep up the memery.

Last edited:
@runnerup1080 I'd like to give you a little advice here. If you have something to say later that was not in your first post and nobody else has said anything then edit your original post instead of making new ones because it doesn't look nice to see a dozen posts by the same user in a row. Usually in forum speak we call it double posting, triple posting, etc. Anyways funny memes you got there. You could get them to appear on the forum directly rather than having to click a link by right clicking your meme and then "Copy image address" or simillar depending on browser. Then on the forum in your post paste that link and before it add
Code:
[img]
and
Code:
[/img]
on the end. So your text would look like this
Code:
(IMG)link(/img)
(Replace round brackets with square ones.) and when you post the forum software will render the image instead of the text you typed.
Keep up the memery.
Ok I will try to do that method

Last edited:
6zktrl.jpg

No need to create HTML code by hand. Do as stated above to get the image link. This URL link must end in the name of the image including the extension of .jpg or whatever type of image file. Click the reply to thread button and then in the toolbar click on the insert image icon. In the dialog box, click the from URL tab. Paste the image URL in the box and uncheck the box that is checked. Click OK and the image will appear in the message. Repeat for more images.

Back