Trainz Memes

south-park-aand-its-gone-get-the-motivation-to-work-on-my-route-aand-its-gone.jpg

This has been a tough one for me too. Like, I have some motivation, then by the time I get everything loaded and ready i lose it.

So I just bought Coal Country after putting it off forever. Well, I was stupid and decided to load all the very large CDP's (there are seven or so) into CM at once. Then on top of all that, I decided to load up Chrome and do some web browsing instead of scooting over half a foot to use my MacBook. Suddenly, the entire PC froze, then crashed. So here I am, typing up this post and making this meme on my MacBook, while I load all seven large CDP's into Content Manager at once again (because I haven't learned a thing).

1pu0lv.jpg

Matt

An update to the Coal Country situation. I was playing the Passenger Run session, about an hour in (I was going too slow), when I accidentally passed a signal at danger. The reason: when I unhooked my cars on the Richmond wye, I set them too far back, blocking a switch. When I ran around the train, the car sitting on the junction threw a red signal. Ergo, I passed the signal and failed instantly.

1pu60i.jpg

Matt

oh yeah i did this like a month ago i guess i forgot about this thread. this is a garbage meme. that's why i made it.

REbFIEn.png

Back