UMR-2013-Summer-SP1-Multiplayer

Lewiscc65

Sorry guys, I tried, but N3V has not corrected there end of the system, so this is still not working. I have no idea if or when they will fix this problem. I guess for now you can only play the built in Multiplayer session for the built in route "Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza". The rest of use will just have to set around with are fingers up our A for now.

Hi Carl,

I downloaded your latest attempt and also could not get it to run in any way, even though everything looks good in content manager.

It absolutely floors me that N3V could make such a huge mistake such as totally breaking their game and, after spending 6 weeks or so on it, can't seem to find a way to fix their own mistake. I just don't get it.

I did get Zec to reply to me with an update on the SP1 Hotfix 2 thread and he said that they are working on it but have nothing to announce in the way of when a new fix will be coming. I've asked him to have his team at least keep us in the loop on where things are at.

I also wonder how many people have left the Trainz world never to be seen again - I know of many already and many that are hanging on by a thread, like me.

Thanks for all your efforts Carl - I know they are much appreciated by the community. Hopefully there will be a day when we can actually run it again...

Regards,
Razor01

Thanks Razor.
I still have the old version running but I think everyone has updated and can not play it. No one has been on for weeks. I am pushing as hard as I can to get this fixed but there are not enough people complaining about it. I guess multiplayer did not catch on as big as I thought.

Carl

I should remind you that the problems I'm having in 57898 with joining the session or even starting my own, are the same as I experienced in 49922.

I should remind you that the problems I'm having in 57898 with joining the session or even starting my own, are the same as I experienced in 49922.

There is no problem with 49922 and the session is still up and running. If you are have a problem joining it is on your system. Look at the dependencies and make sure none are localy modified. If there are some delete them and re download them. Make sure none of them are built in's. If you had modified a built-in you are stuck and would have to reinstall the game.

I have modified built-in assets and I have not done anything to them. Now this is in my 12 B-57898.
From what I've been hearing is that it's best to add 10 as a add-on to 12 what do you think.

Carl have you looked into trainz build 58414 yet? It supposedly is the latest and greatest and last(?) patch of TS12. Also, I noticed that Neil has come out with a UMR-2014 . . . Are you going to try that one? I've not found a "Base Session" for that build which Neil has usually provided.

Carl have you looked into trainz build 58414 yet? It supposedly is the latest and greatest and last(?) patch of TS12. Also, I noticed that Neil has come out with a UMR-2014 . . . Are you going to try that one? I've not found a "Base Session" for that build which Neil has usually provided.

I am now up to the 58414 build but the problem still exists. There are three assets on the route that are on the DL but not on the multiplayer check list, according to Chris from N3v. He is looking into getting the problem fixed. As far as the 2014 route it has some third party assets and can not be used for multiplayer in its present state. Will be looking into it after I get the 2013 working.

Carl

Which three assets are not on the MP checklist? Also, afaik the only third-party asset in the UMR-2014 is a container pack - a product load.

Which three assets are not on the MP checklist? Also, afaik the only third-party asset in the UMR-2014 is a container pack - a product load.

The three that I was told where giving me a problem where
* Miami Warehouse 01, <kuid:145599:100085>
* Beach facility block, <kuid2:102657:39001:127>
* YARNish Invisible Road, no traffic, 09sp4, <kuid2:506208:100093:2>

Ok it looks like it is working. Up loaded the route and session which I will start up as soon as it is ready.

UMR-2013-Summer-SP1-Multiplayer Route V2.0 <kuid2:394799:100003:1>
UMR-2013-Summer-SP1-Multiplayer Session V2.0 <kuid2:394799:100002:2>

I tried joining, but I couldn't find the active MP session in the normal list (where it would have shown up pre-SP1), and Trainz would not finish querying the iTrainz server for the active multiplayer sessions.

I think N3V must be having some problems with the server. The game was there last night gone this morning then came back around 10. I was playing it till 12 or 1 and now i it is not showing again. The computer it is running on says it is running but the multiplayer server seems to not be working correctly.

guys, is there a way someone could upload this route on to any freewere file hosting servises like rapidshare or somthing like that. Becouse downloading 900mb of stuff from the DLS with out a ticket is insane.

guys, is there a way someone could upload this route on to any freewere file hosting servises like rapidshare or somthing like that. Becouse downloading 900mb of stuff from the DLS with out a ticket is insane.

Hi Dmetrey!
This wont work,because if you want to play at an MP Session, the Game will pop you a Message saying "...the content is localy modifyed..." or something like that,and you have to redownload all that stuff again from the DLS...
So,its better to invest 13$ into a 3 or 18 into a 6 Month DLS Ticket,its worth its Money,believe me,its totaly worth it!

Greetings Roady

Hi Dmetrey!
This wont work,because if you want to play at an MP Session, the Game will pop you a Message saying "...the content is localy modifyed..." or something like that,and you have to redownload all that stuff again from the DLS...
So,its better to invest 13$ into a 3 or 18 into a 6 Month DLS Ticket,its worth its Money,believe me,its totaly worth it!
Ahhhhh.... ok.... i believe you....

Hi all, been a while since I last posted (old pc died and bought a new one) and 2 days ago I re-installed from scratch trains 12.. after install it auto patched to 58414.. not sure if this is hotfix 1 2 3 to be honest.. its not clear how to tell..

Anyway, I have not downloaded any files at all, it's a brand new install and patch.. after logging in I updated all the content updates.. and when I go to multiplayer to start this map I get.. "Warning, this session, route etc has been locally modified and must be reverted.. do I want to do so now.. so I click YES. then i get "the selected session or one of its dependencies has been locally modified. Asset modifications must be reverted etc etc "-- so I click Yes, then it gives me, "This session cannot be used for multiplayer. the session, route or some dependencies have been locally modified and an attempt to revert these changes has failed".

So, exit trains and go to content manager and look at the locally modified files and.. I quote.. "There are no Items to display".. I have no locally modified files.

I then went to the map itself in content manager and scrolled through all the assets, not a single asset is locally modified.

Next I took the advice of Lewiscc65 ;-
* Miami Warehouse 01, <kuid:145599:100085> Was not installed nor flagged as missing, Download and installed.
* Beach facility block, <kuid2:102657:39001:127> Was not installed nor flagged as missing, Download and installed.
* YARNish Invisible Road, no traffic, 09sp4, <kuid2:506208:100093:2> This did not show up under its Kuid but searching by name found it, Downloaded and installed.

Rechecked locally modified, its completely empty.

Reran trains, started multiplay, went to load this map and exactly the same error messages as before :(

Back