Hold Ctrl + right click

WCL

Canadian National
Is there a way to get rid of that???? As in so it dont show up all the time when taking pix and such???

Hello!

If you go to your Trainz folder and open trainzoptions.txt you can add -noctrlrightclick on a new line and all you'll have to do is right-click on things.

To stop it showing up in pictures, move your mouse cursor so it's not over any traincar assets.

Kieran.

It's -allownoctrlrightclick, in 2012 sp1 i don't think there is a trainzoptions folder/file. Open the user data folder and create one.

Hello!

If you go to your Trainz folder and open trainzoptions.txt you can add -noctrlrightclick on a new line and all you'll have to do is right-click on things.

To stop it showing up in pictures, move your mouse cursor so it's not over any traincar assets.

Kieran.

Still shows up

after adding this

Doing it this way here

It's -allownoctrlrightclick, in 2012 sp1 i don't think there is a trainzoptions folder/file. Open the user data folder and create one.

It worked....

Thank You :Y:

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting me Fran1. I could have looked at my trainzoptions.txt file but I'm not at my Trainz computer.

Hi,
My apologies for digging, but I would like the opposite, how do you get it to work? It shows up to do it in game, but it won't register when done.

I am still using pre-SP1 2012 install if it helps.

For example Silver roofed 47, I would want to specify headcodes and a HI headlight. In Driver, I try to ctrl-right click when it says so and is unresponsive. Another example, Class 26 there is usually a screen bottom right that shows to customise the loco, again in driver, it doesn't shoe.

HTH.

Same with View Details - Im guessing this is in Surveyor mode? the screens show up but the trains with proper scripts such as the Class 105 only work as they should.

Could you tell me how to fix this bad driver command?

Note it works fine in my TS10 install, but not here.

Regarding bad driver commands, it's normally trial and error in terms of finding it.

As for View Details, this is on the menu you get when using Ctrl+right click in Driver.

Shane

Back