Beginning 13th Year!

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
Hello Gang, Dave Drake here, AKA dmdrake. I’ve been thinking about all the pleasures of the past 12 years with you and Trainz. I’ve begun my 13[SUP]th[/SUP] year in the Trainz community. May 28[SUP]th[/SUP] 2001 was a long time ago. I was 55 Years old then, this year I’ll have my 69[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday. I built thousands of objects and spent thousands of hours reading the forum. Both have given me over a decade of ‘good times’! Many good friends and many laughs (Thanks Ed!).

All Aboard!
:wave:

Congrats Dave :)

I think I joined around the same time. Damn 13 years and I haven't really ever finished anything like yourself hah.

Wow, good subject, Dave. I started with MSTS then, though I wish I had gotten into Trainz and content creation way back then.

BTW, thanks for all your contributions! :)

Happy Trainz Cake day Dave!

e5045114.gif

peter

Hi Dave,

Congratulations! This is a very long time with the same program (well different versions, but essentially the same). Your buildings are awesome and have found many a home on all my routes over the many years.

Thank you so much for your contribution to the community. POP! FIZZ, Splash! We've opened a bottle of bubbly in your honor! :D

Clink, clink, of glasses in a toast to Dave! Skol! Cheers!

John

Congratulation Dave and thanks for all you've done for this community. A mere seven and a half years for me, but I agree about the 'good times' I too have had with this game! :D

Paul

I keep saying Dave it's all that lovely Californian sunshine you live in that keeps you going, you lucky bugger.........:hehe:

I'm still using your trees and buildings on various routes, huge thanks for all of your contributions over the years, you've enhanced our game immensely offering us freely available assets, don't stop now I'm sure there's more to come from your drawing board in the future.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Congratulations, Dave. And thanks very much for all those DHR details you created for us. They really made the route come alive.

Bill

Back