Thread: USLW

Default USLW

Hey Guys

Is there anyone else who is unable to access USLW.net, because I have been unsuccessful in accessing the website for quiet sometime so I'm just wondering if anyone knows as to why?.

Regards,
    RailSimulator

Blog Entries

They took the site down several weeks ago do to some spam and other issues. They are redoing it and hopefully it will be back....soon. I hope so, I have a traincar load of missing USLW stuff as well.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

US Army 1978-84

I think it's having a makeover, or, something similar, according to the guys on the American forum, unsure when it's re-opening, I asked about it a few weeks ago as I needed some missing route assets, I've had to forego the layout for the time being until the website comes back, we'll just have to be patient, that's all.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
    i5 4690 3.5GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

But it is reopening cause it would be stupid if they closed the site permanently, however they are linked with Jointed Rail so I figured that they may have closed it down and joined forces with the Jointed Rail team. Well as long as it's not just my computer thanks guys, much appreciated.

Blog Entries

it will return soon.

It's back up now, but, some of the assets still need to be uploaded.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
    i5 4690 3.5GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.