I need help finding mobile homes!

joep5799

Having little to do this summer, I have commenced construction on a new route called the Western Allegheny RR. The route is based in the 70's, when it was the Bessemer and Lake Erie's Kaylor Branch. I am currently working on the northern portal and Euclid Road in Butler County, Pennsylvania. Both the Euclid Road area and the branch's beginning at Queen Junction have a few mobile homes, but I could only find a couple on the DLS. :(

Can anyone post links of third party sites that have mobile homes!?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have a bunch on the DLS. Search my username davesnow.

BTW, you need to register your version(s) of TRAINZ so we will know which version(s) you have. :)

Good luck on your project.

Dave

Having little to do this summer, I have commenced construction on a new route called the Western Allegheny RR. The route is based in the 70's, when it was the Bessemer and Lake Erie's Kaylor Branch. I am currently working on the northern portal and Euclid Road in Butler County, Pennsylvania. Both the Euclid Road area and the branch's beginning at Queen Junction have a few mobile homes, but I could only find a couple on the DLS. :(

Can anyone post links of third party sites that have mobile homes!?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Registering will be greatly appreciated.
Ill post some Links.

I can't figure out how to add my trains versions. I have another account, I think, this is an old one that I stumbled upon.

or how to place a loco by my username

Hi Joe,

If you have already registered under another name, contact the helpdesk and Zec can merge the two accounts together.

Once that's done, you can then register your software. This is done through Planet Auran, Serial Numbers link on the left. Choose the product, put in cd-key. I am sorry if it appears that you are being harassed about being a warez user, but we are very protective of licensing here. Once you're registered, this should go away, I hope. :)

To add in the loco next to your name, go to your profile and edit your forum profile.

Hope this helps,

John

Back