Trainz MBTA

bconvers9622

Hi all,
I have been searching other threads in hopes of finding some decent MBTA motive power. I have checked JR, and they have taken down all their MBTA motive power payware. The DLS also only has some green line stuff and a few signs. The TCR download page is not really functioning right now, so I couldn't check. I also don't have the ability to re-skin. (I'd love to learn, though!) Any thoughts on where there might be some MBTA power?

Thanks very much! :)

I've noticed that you don't have any registered versions. In order to properly advise (and for you to gain access to the Freeware/Payware Announcmeents forums, you need to do the following:

1.Click Planet Auran, then Serial Number.
2.Fill in the form, selecting the correct product in the Product dropdown menu.

Shane

I had a JR account, but it kept saying that my password had been disabled. It's not like I was using the forums and posting things that would cause me to be disabled as a user, I wasn't using the forums at all. My password was just randomly disabled, and I haven't gotten a password reseting email in three days. (Once I reset my password) So there are some issues with JR. I'll look again though.

"1.Click Planet Auran, then Serial Number."

Haha I dont think I have a serial number, as I use trainz mac from the itunes store.

That's a different story then. You will need to add your Planet Auran details into the Trainz Options box (usually accessed by an Options button on the Launcher).

Shane

Do I need any registered versions to know where to go for MBTA equipment? the DLS doesnt work for me anyway, probably because I can't register a serial number.

You are correct on both accounts.

Without registering your Trainz will also be messed up when it comes to route kuids if you create or modify routes and sessions, or even clone any new assets.

Why can't you register. We do not support unregistered users.

Do you have another login?

If you do, contact the helpdesk about merging the accounts together.

John

Back