Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

:wave: Very Scenic Shots :mop::mop::mop:

Fantastic imagination deadpoolmx55..., I am never disappointed..........:udrool:

Thanks for sharing

thanks gentlemen
deadpool_5bee457144914.jpeg

deadpool_5bef41e6240ce.jpg

@mick, sorry i forgot to answer your question, TS19 for the most part it has great potential. it runs well on my PC, better than tane. but experiences my vary. it looks great at certain angles. backlit angles look like absolutely awful, N3V is still using really old content for built in Assets and that makes it look really unprofessional. the parallax mapping could use a lot of polishing. as trying to paint cliff sides creates this really weird "waterfall effect" with the texture, where the texture appears to be flowing. the turffx Grass needs more options and variety and a much better interface. right now it piggy backs on the Ground forming tool. the night lighting of head light is WAY to bright. but other than that its pretty good. it will be a complete game in another 5-6 years as usual.

Cheers for the reply Justin great work with the DRGW that Tennesse Pass ?, Sure hope so good too see you out west anyway mate lol.
Cheers Mick.:)

Deadpool,
Oh, WOW, what a video! Hit my head on the screen trying to look out and get more views. This really looks fantastic.

From what I could see from the window, this is turning out to be a really great venture. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :Y:

Heinrich505

I can't say I've ever seen the Smithfield Street Bridge that clean. The color of the Mon looks nice and brown though. Nice.

Back