Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

Hey Deadpool is the Norfolk southern topguns hoppers up for release anywhere just asking because been looking for some with high detail and auto numbering

Man, that's looking fantastic! Who knew Trainz could look so good in winter. Most realistic looking shots of the sim I've seen.

Man, that's looking fantastic! Who knew Trainz could look so good in winter. Most realistic looking shots of the sim I've seen.
thanks man.
much appreciated
deadpool_5a602d9804b02.jpg
deadpool_5a602d97ad3e6.jpg
deadpool_5a602d97901cb.jpg
deadpool_5a602d974e2fb.jpg
deadpool_5a602d97713d7.jpg
deadpool_5a602d97cf27a.jpg

I'm sure he can't list all 236 individual asset names, and list all 76 individual creators names ... as he as compiled a collection of his favorite winter assets, over many years time, through trial and error

I have always said that a route should be created using thousands and thousands of flora and building assets, like a gigantic master arboretum, a huge collection of all the finest assets.

He hasn't released his routes to the public, so you can't acquire his collection of assets, and look up the assets names or kuids.

Personally ... I think he goes out in the frozen wilderness, waits around in the freezing cold, and takes real photos of trains, and posts them as screenshots :cool:

I swear he could even make Trainz in Antarctica look like a way cool place to be :hehe:

Last edited:
We all are WoW'ed by your fabulous screenshots

I was wondering if you could please take the time out, and make a list of all your favorite: tree, shrub, and grass, boulders, snow textures, track, and roads, creators names ?

Mine are:

JVC Jankvis
Trunda
trainz666
devero
Denlog
BBF11

Last edited:
We all are WoW'ed by your fabulous screenshots

I was wondering if you could please take the time out, and make a list of all your favorite: tree, shrub, and grass, boulders, snow textures, track, and roads, creators names ?

Mine are:

JVC Jankvis
Trunda
trainz666
devero
Denlog
BBF11

why, you cant use them in ts06 lol
here is the creators names,
Norfolksouthern37
Scatchy
Conrail45