Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

The sights and glitter of a railroad in the Northeast doing the best it can to cope with losses from that costly hurricane two years ago (1972.) Two years later (1976,) Conrail will soon roll EL rails, but for now, the aforementioned line remains a vital artery of the reowned "Friendly Service Route."

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Quite impressive man! Good work, keep em coming.
Thanks man

here is a little map a prepared for the Route im working on, its much bigger than this but this is my main focus for the first release, click the image for a larger map
also i am working with an EL dispatcher from this Area and a few ex EL engineers and 2 ELHS members to make this route as Authentic as possible.

Last edited:
Now that I have the proper tower for shenango yard. And as for the trees idk, they were never faulty for me

Last edited:
Deadpool, where did the Southern waffle-side boxcars in post #902 come from? I've been trying to track down and re-download all the Trainz content i had before my laptop died and i bought ym current one.
thank you for commenting on my thread only to ask for things.

search for username mchawkman and slabay on the DLS under rolling stock that should be what your after. Also check jointed rail freeware for the 50' 6" boxcar packs and acf packs as well

Last edited:
Amazing simply amazing work Justin, you are one incredible route builder, I have a quick question, what is the time period that you set this route on? 1950’s? 1960’s? 1970’s?

thank you for commenting on my thread only to ask for things.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to upset you. I only asked because I had forgotten where to find them, but I'll make sure i think before i post again. Looked into my post history for this thread and now understand why you were irritated at me.

@constar261- Thanks.

Last edited:
hey thanks erik,
and no worries BNSF, just be more considerate, not just come in guns blazing and ask for something.
an empty CLMD Cleveland to Meadville train blasts through the geneva swamp.

Back