Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

Amazingly beautiful work Deadpool!!!!!
H. Fithers
thanks!

Loving this route. The other day I was working with a coworker who just passed 50 years on the railroad. He hired out under the Erie Lackawanna back in 1968. He was telling me how the trailer trains and other hot shot trains were pulled by new SD45s while the other trains were pulled by whatever else power they had. If the train had 5 or 6 engines you were lucky if 3 of them actually worked.​

2130f3a97ca352ec4119d608f4ce6291.png
that actually was pretty common with every railroad back then, EL had the better maintained equipment over all, when CR was formed The PC guys Loved EL's equipment because it was well maintained, compared to the Shot out PC units.
thank you btw

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
:wave:Fantastic Looking Pics there Deadpoolmx55, and good info on Maintenance attention,

I see the same thing, on how folks do not keep up there POV vehicles, and run them into the ground, then complain when they pay for Tow Truck for Vehicle....

Always wondered how SP kept there dirty, oily grimy Locos running. OH I know the answer, hope and pray each day....LOL:hehe:

.......Thank for sharing photos, and finally, love the great articulated track work shown, such procession in the way it is laid and switch puzzles.....:cool:

@Deadpool I can't remember which thread it was but you mentioned that TRC didn't work in TRS19. I managed to get it to work in TRS19. 'TS12:TRC 3 Trigger for closure of rail crossing', <kuid:458053:101646>, will not work in TRS19. However, 'TRC 3 Trigger for closure of rail crossing', <kuid2:458053:100686:14>, will work in TRS19. I've got it working in the latest version of TRS19.

I LOVE your pictures!!!!
One small thing - I find it a little off-putting that they are right on top of each other. Would I be out of line to ask for a blank line between (vertically) adjacent photos?

Cheers,
H.F.

This is an EL route, but for many many miles the PRR/PC parallels the EL main, so i am also doing the PC line. here is a scene of shenango mold, a now gone steel mill. that the PC serivced along with the EL.

deadpool_5cd7983a31cc7.jpg
deadpool_5cd797809187a.jpg
deadpool_5cd7975cd5964.jpg
deadpool_5cd796f245216.jpg
deadpool_5cd79c4f0147b.jpg
deadpool_5cd7a049c3018.jpg

Last edited:
Deadpoolmx55,
Great shots! I love what you've done with this route. I'm really looking forward to running on it. The old steel mill being serviced by the PC engines looks so cool.

The last picture could have been a photograph. The glare off the faded PC engines looks so realistic, and the sun flare on the rails in the foreground is perfect. Very nicely composed. It takes lots of patience to get just the right angle, and you aced it!!

Heinrich505

Back