Reworking Kalispell, MT

dean3779

Let me start off by saying this well never be released for its just a rework of the Payware Marias Pass. I am just adding detail and putting a few things in by looking at google maps. Having said that, there is also a lot of freelance for its not always easy to tell what is or isn't there on google. Just thought I would add some detail to an already wonderful route.

So anyway...I well try to post pictures of my progress starting with Kalispell and working toward Columbia Falls.

dean3779201305180002.jpg

dean3779201305180001.jpg

I hope you don't intend to release the route because you need permission to do anything public with payware.

Let me start off by saying this well never be released for its just a rework of the Payware Marias Pass.

First sentence. Christ these forums are turning downhill. No encouragement, no tips, just blatant ignorance about something that's matter was already resolved before you even posted?

Sounds like an interesting project. Good luck with how it goes and keep us posted on your progress. My sister & brother-in-law live in Kalispell, don't forget to put their house in! J/K

Mike

Well, this project is on hold for the time being due to a major crash when trying to install sp1. I plan to start over again when I get the time.

Back