NSW Main Southern Line

PGibbons

Ive just uploaded two more sections of the main southern line which add another 250Km or so to the existing southern NSW based routes. Ive been a bit frugal with the scenery in built-up areas, villages, towns etc but I hope the rest is acceptable and the track infrastructure, (elevations, grades, curves) are as close as possible to the real thing, within the constraints of surveyor.

Both the new routes are designed to be merged with those existing routes. However I'm still concerned that the merge process (in TRS2010 still) has
some 'bugs' which disconnect random track objects such as xings, stations, and also move such things as signals, abutments etc to another place. So if you do merge with existing routes make sure you check the entire new section for any or these errors. Feel free to add or change scenery to suit your needs.
Happy driving.

PG

Many Thanks Peter, I have been away from Trainz for a while and only now slowly getting back into it. These routes will be handy but hope my computer can handle the huge merge :D

Back