Adding a Signal... Need your Help!

I would recommend posting this in surveyors, operators, and engineers.

And have you tried the DLS or CMP? I know both TS2009 and TS12 have some working NH and MN stuff(also in CMP).

Hi Dave,

I don't know if this will help, but I've found dwarf signals in Surveyor in the middle button of Track Mode Tools, where you can choose signals.

Art

Hi Art and friends, I don't think this will work out, but I will see.. the NH / MH stuff might work but I'm not sold on them yet! I need a good signal to leave a station is the problem lol...

Thanks for the help guys but still no luck... if anyone has any other suggestions it would mean so much? I do need these signals pretty badly.. and I'd rather not go with a random dwarf signal.. It's modeling South Station area.. in Boston.. for my amazing route!

David,

Are these helpful?

B&M MR2H-A,<kuid2:61556:241001:1>
B&M MR2H-B,<kuid2:61556:241002:1>

These are B&M Signal Dwarfs by Senior Chief. They are version 2.0 and may have errors, but the faults are easily repaired.

John

Hi John, no luck... I'm glad your doing well though, been a while! But here the issue, it's the signals leaving BackBay.. going towards SS

Hi David,

They look like a combination of a Type 06 and Type 08 dwarf. The closest I can find for that are some metro signals or some that are used in Europe - I think the Netherlands and Denmark. Unfortunately, to be prototypically correct, you'd need to custom build them, or have someone make some for you. I don't know if you could stack two signals on top of each other unless you do this as a scenery object on top of a working signal.

I'm doing okay, otherwise. Retired now and trying to get used to staying home. :)

John

Back