Keystone Corridor for TS12 SP0 [EXTREMLY LARGE PICS]

I'm just curious, why are the platforms here (and at some other stations I've seen too) not connected?
7b0d47ebafe9e6d105e0c3b8f7340cf0.jpg

It's very common here to have non connected platforms, especially at older stations. You just have to walk across at a crossing.

Great work, Felix, keep it up.

Flusi, I have to tip my hat to you for this work :D; this is amazing work so far, and at a rate that leaves most of us speechless.

Today i reached the 'beautiful' town of Coatesville :hehe::p Isn't it a nice town ;) Such a great environment XD

Hey one thing I noticed on my way to D.C was that the N.E.C is a very flat route perfect for high speed electrics which is probably why there used. A DEM can be free but requires a ridiculous amount of frustrating pruning and searching so it is really not worth it for this route.
P.S Great job on your routes.

Here, look: No need for a DEM. I just reached Kinzer (20 miles after Parkesburg, 15 miles before Lancaster)

Wow Felix! You're already well out of SEPTA territory. I'm pretty impressed! I think you are working faster than you were on the NEC. And that is saying something :p

Mark

Felix, you have spread some awesomeness throughout this thread. This is the quality of route that I would buy another version of Trainz just to ride.

I hate to be inquisitive, but is that cab car available somewhere? I understand if it isn't.
Your route is very impressive, I could never do something like that that fast.

It was made by drchoi21...it was available too, but idk if its still available (lol what a stupid sentence :p )
He had a HDD crash and as far as i know took his site down. You should take a look into Trainzcommuterrails download section, he's a staff member there :) Maybe it is there.....

And thx for the nice words, but sadly i'll not continue on the route in the next
Months because i'm currently more interested in cold war nuclear submarines than in trains...

Last edited:
I believe I saw a picture of the Whitford Station? Can you post some more shots of that area? The bridge over bridge setup of that station is still one of my favorites!

Back