<kuid2:407646:11002:10> by hp_trainz ??

nawlins

Can anyone please tell me where to find this kuid by hp_trainz? [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]<kuid2:407646:11002:10>

It's required for [/FONT]SN - Central Valley Branch, but isn't in the download dependencies package. I believe it's a switch. Strangely enough the switch library is in the DL package, but not the switch.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Actually it's a texture HP Gravel grey 1, <kuid2:407646:11002:10>. It may be available elsewhere, but I got it with Marias Pass Route X.

Actually it's a texture HP Gravel grey 1, <kuid2:407646:11002:10>. It may be available elsewhere, but I got it with Marias Pass Route X.

Whoops! OK thanks, Rick. I can live without that, but it means that I'm still short a switch and I don't know the kuid or where to find it. Anyone know the kuid for the switches in SN - Central Valley Branch?

Cheers

Forgive me for asking, but how do you know you are missing a switch if it doesn’t show up as a missing kuid? Are you getting a message in driver that says “Unable to plot route - Junction is missing a lever”? If so, that’s an entirely different problem.

Forgive me for asking, but how do you know you are missing a switch if it doesn’t show up as a missing kuid? Are you getting a message in driver that says “Unable to plot route - Junction is missing a lever”? If so, that’s an entirely different problem.

Hi rick. I have a long list of missing dependencies in SN - Central Valley Branch. most are pofig's trees, but there are probably a dozen others. When I enter the route in Surveyor there are no switches at junctions, so, ergo, one of the missing dependencies has to be a switch. There was only one hp-trainz missing dep, so I naturally assumed that was the switch, since his switch library is part of the route content.

I was wrong, and now I haven't a clue.

Thanks for the link to the texture, frogpipe. Much appreciated.

Cheers

The switch levers are (possibly from Marias Pass payware):
HP switch hand RG 1,<kuid:46162:1006>
HP switch hand RG 2,<kuid:46162:1007>

Peter

Chris - That makes sense, but I'd thought I'd ask. I was going to suggest that you look for assets by josefpav (46162), but Peter went me one better. Good luck.

Thanks Rick, Peter and boc61. I'm not generally a fan of payware, but one of these days I will probably get the Marias Pass route. That looks as though it will provide me with the missing assets for SN-CVB.

Until then I'll clone it and fill in the missing stuff with DLS assets.

Thanks again fellas.

Cheers

Back