Mrs. Manners/Euphod to quiet for a long time

RoysTrainz

Rembrandt van Trainz
Dear Ed,

correct me and this is not an attempt to intrude in your privacy, just worry more than a little bit.
Lately or longer already you are not around at least for me on the forum, we, Ning, Djoetje and myself wonna know you are ok.

Roy,Ning and Djoetje

You have not heard from me for a while either, maybe 10 months, but I have been lurking around. Starting to get back into Trainz after my break and particularly since TS12 SP1 (and hot fixes) came out.

Hope Ed is OK though, I too thought of him the other day.

Craig
:):):)

Ed's not one that likes his privacy invaded, but I'm sure that he'll let us know what he wants us to know. I, too, hope that all's well with him.
We miss you Ed.

Mike

I know he had tough times and hoped he would answer through the forum.......
maybe in 2 weeks if still quiet I email him.This is to long to be good.

Roy

Sorry I had to bump this, but Ed hasn't been on for over a month. It HAS to be MAJOR caps lo- concern* to our community!
S.O.S. Ed! :confused:

I was thinking about Ed and Jim the other day. In fact I sent Jim a PM but I haven't heard anything. I'm sure they're both okay, although they both live in Chicago area...kidding! They've probably gone to other things but we do miss them anyway.

Hi Craig. I noticed you had become quiet too, but then again, like many people we DO have lives outside of the forums and I hadn't sent out an SOS. :)

John

Odd about Euphod especially as for a while he was conctantly on here. My memory is ticking for things quite a while back - may have been a couple of years back when he was being very direct and did say here that he had some pressing health problems. Then came back in a different, wider way. Would be pleasant to hear if he is okay considering his time here and input.

Did you get any response? He has been off for 2 months now, which is slightly more then a holiday and a bit sudden for the amount he used to post.
Hope nothing to serious has happend.

amazing the last days more people asked me how Ed is doing.... Now he is still covered in silence doing what he has to do.
We have to give him more room and privacy as his silence is his answer he is not ready.
He is a great guy for sure and he is not gone.
Wish him all the best what he tries to solve/achieve is the best we can do.

Roy

A few years back Euphod was not as reasonable as he subsequently became and I recall something in the back of my mind that back then he had a health problem that was troubling him. Then he bounced back and seemed fine so have wondered if his health issues have recurred maybe. Hope not and that he okay.

Likewise, I looked at this as not an invasion of privacy as much as a concern for his well-being. I remember him mentioning health issues as well. Here's hoping that he's OK.

Now, now, cascaderailroad how can you be lonely when you have Trainz.......? ps. Once delayed an evening meal date with a charming female friend because I was determined to get over a challenging part of a route build annoying me.

Back