NATIONAL TRAIN DAY SALE - STARTS NOW!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys, starting now and running through May 12th we will be having a new annual sale on National Train Day. Take 25% off anything in the store! (ClubCar memberships and gift cards are excluded)

Club Car Members you guys can take 35% off anything in the store also starting now, enjoy the sale and thanks for your business!!

ntdsale.png

Hmmm...I just have to figure out how to hide next month's credit card bill from the wife.......

Glad that I got a 35% discount. Really allowed me to buy some new stuff that i've been wanting but haven't been able to get due to how much it cost.

Thanks, JR. You awesome.
1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

Software is included in the sale, TRAINZ 2012 is also 25 or 35% off depending on your account status.

Quick question, does the sale run till midnight tonight? I am posting from my phone as I am currently having Internet connection issues. I hope to have it resolved by then as I wish to purchase an item or two.

jordan

I'm stupid. I got some stuff in the sale but intended to get two packs today, forgot it would end on the 12th! Kept thinking 15th for some reason (confused with another date in my life atm).. Never mind :D

Back