Indian Railways content for Trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'd recommend getting away from Sketchup, its good that the Ruby TMIX exporter saves the poly count to the description. The small hut you just put up recently has over 50,000 polys! The highly detailed WDM2 model I built that i have a screenshot of on the last page is 28,000 polys, 50,000 for a simple piece of scenery is absurd.

Hi Nikos and Peter Thanks for the updates. Sketchup models need to be trimmed before exporting to Trainz by removing all extra components. Then they should be OK.

Best Regards

Ravi

Auran Trainz Indian Railways

Hello everyone, I saw that everybody want to download Indian Railways add on for Trainz.So I re-skin some models and make Locomotives,Coaches and Freights,etc.If you want to download my mods go to (http://indiantrainz.blogspot.in/) .This mods are reskinned by me and I am studying in class 9.

This thread is 18 months old, Aryaman. I doubt seriously if the information will be useful. You should also register your version of Trains so that you can receive help from the forum.

Hello Franklin Thanks for reply.I made this for timepass but i saw everywhere that everybody wants to run Indian Railways Trains in Trainz so i upload it.I downloaded Trainz Simulator 2009 from internet bcoz in India there are no Auran Trainz Games sold in market or online so i have a problem with registering serial key in planet auran.

You will find people running pirated versions, even for the best of intentions, will get short shrift on here - the official developers and publishers forum.

You could easily purchase a legal download version from the Auran/N3V shop, assuming they handle transactions from India.

Hi sir how to download DLW WDM2 locomotive plz reply me soon sir

A good start would be to register your copy of Trainz as only legitimate users can access the DLS. Bootlegged/pirated copy users are not going to get any help on the matter.

The last post in this thread was 3 years ago.... and even that was part of a bump from an additional 2 years earlier. I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back