Jointed Rail - New Releases 4/24/13

HAHAHA...... funny. No not really i mean the new dash 8 and i was wondering why they were doing this

That wasnt a joke....it had to be 10 characters and i didnt want my book of stuff i had told u before i saw you fixed it. Theres nothing wrong with them its standard procedure really, You probably hit the horn or something which in the new script does make them flash on ones so equipped to flash

That wasnt a joke....it had to be 10 characters and i didnt want my book of stuff i had told u before i saw you fixed it. Theres nothing wrong with them its standard procedure really, You probably hit the horn or something which in the new script does make them flash on ones so equipped to flash

so the atsf locos have flashing ditch lights

yes they do have them.

should they have them? i don't know for sure but probably not.

it was not caught during testing so it was not taken care of. i will get to it soon as i can.

if you really need them to be on all the time, change the config value to 2.

yes they do have them.

should they have them? i don't know for sure but probably not.

it was not caught during testing so it was not taken care of. i will get to it soon as i can.

if you really need them to be on all the time, change the config value to 2.

ok thanks justin. and probably cause u guys never tested them at 65mph :p

the 65 mph speed has little to do with it.

the flashers are active when you blow the horn as long as you are moving above 8 mph, this is fairly typical of a prototype flasher device.

I have problems with the new Dash 8 cabs. Should I delete and re-download and re-install the GE Widecabs?

Yes, per the prior posts that is the best course of action here if you already have them installed.

I assume that would also correct the script errors I am getting in driver? I would like to believe there is a cab shell issue because of the floating controls inside the cab.

I assume that would also correct the script errors I am getting in driver? I would like to believe there is a cab shell issue because of the floating controls inside the cab.

Yes it should fix that as well, but also make sure you have the latest tfx as always too.

remove the old files and get replacements from the website links for those cabs.

the cab shell is only invisible because the script is what makes it visible to you, once whatever happened to cause that to break happens, it can no longer load the shell. i can assure you the assets are error free, it is convincing a specific content manager to install them that is the issue.

It took me 4 or 5 times of installing and deleting the FX Library and 2 times with the locomotives and cabs before I got everything to work right. I hope its not my hard drive going out.:eek: With looking at all the problem everyone is having with the installs maybe my hard drive is ok.:cool:

Maybe you are going too fast? It is a database driven engine in the background that is always working when Content Manager is open or the game itself.

Back